Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 16224 times)

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2017, 10:31:04 pm »
Do you folks not know any LIES? This thread is about LIES! Hit and run LIES.

I'm a relative newbee here, but Mother of Jesus... LIES! Not conversation! LIES!

I'll give you an example.

To say that man is not responsible for climate change is to deny settled science.

BUT,...

How dare you say anyone is a MALE or a FEMALE?

Isn't there a "science" behind "gender"?

LIES!

Cis-gender Sal 

I post this with all due respect for you older folks. I am not a hater. Mea maxima culpa. (Big smiley face here.) :wink:
Salvo

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2017, 10:39:33 pm »
Do you folks not know any LIES? This thread is about LIES! Hit and run LIES.

I'm a relative newbee here, but Mother of Jesus... LIES! Not conversation! LIES!

I'll give you an example.

To say that man is not responsible for climate change is to deny settled science.

BUT,...

How dare you say anyone is a MALE or a FEMALE?

Isn't there a "science" behind "gender"?

LIES!

Cis-gender Sal 

I post this with all due respect for you older folks. I am not a hater. Mea maxima culpa. (Big smiley face here.) :wink:

HEH... it goes with the territory maaaate, these threads always go belly up
as the dialogue running rampant is all some know. So it is those folk feel 'safe'
in displayed intelligence... especially the quoters bereft of independant thought
processes.
Yeh.. beats me why too :wink:

Bill

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2017, 10:40:33 pm »
@iddee

Huh..?... why shame anyone based on genetics?
It's content/commitment/contribution that counts, surely...no?

BTW... the first to drag out a manual/bible/dictionary as creds
in a debate loses. Instant disqualification, like..heh

: slow clap:

Bill

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2017, 10:45:58 pm »
OK. You win. I have no problem with that.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2017, 12:28:40 am »
I like it when a thread goes down the gutter. Keeps me entertained.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2017, 06:23:55 am »
He is carrying out his campaign promises better than any other pres in our lifetime, in spite of more anti-Americans going against him than any other in the same period.
He has produced a lot of executive orders which have gone no where.  The president should be a leader not a dictator.  The position has very limited power unless the American people or congress get on his side.  Both have turned away.  Yes, there is a minority of people who are still in denial.  The result of his presidency is going to be a whiplash to the left.  These whiplashes are what the country doesn't need.

So true, witness what occurred to elect Obama, and then the backlash that got Trump elected.    As long as this country continues to elect the Left and Right extremists, we shall continue to be at each others' throats.

As in every aspect of live, moderation is key.  Extremism leads to destruction.

For once I agree with Hops, (or maybe the other way round) I have always advocated pulling in from the extreme left or right, for those leanings could lead to disaster! Do we wish to return to the Thirties? Listening iddee? I don't want my grandchildren to live through what my father had to. :sad:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2017, 06:30:36 am »

It's the Innernetz ol' timer.. there aint no winners :-))))

Thanks for the yike tho', you engage well... promise I'll keep
my two bits to myself in further baits.. heh

Cheerio....

Bill

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2017, 07:34:14 am »
If you aren't qualified to be white, and ain't qualified to be black, you are known as a high-yellow. That just means your parents weren't good enough to find anyone of their own race to mate with, so they just hopped in bed with whatever would have them.
[/b]

iddee
Are you extracting the urine or are you an out and out Racist? The next time you are in hospital will you refuse treatment from "you are known as a high-yellow. That just means your parents weren't good enough to find anyone of their own race to mate with, so they just hopped in bed with whatever would have them". Doctor/Nurse? Please don't play the freedom of speech card and the "I was only answering a question GOC. Either you posted to wind people up or you really believe in the Thirties Germany. You make me feel :embarassed: for you.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2017, 07:41:53 am »

It's the Innernetz ol' timer.. there aint no winners :-))))

Thanks for the yike tho', you engage well... promise I'll keep
my two bits to myself in further baits.. heh

Cheerio....

Bill

Why? He just lives for it :wink:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2017, 08:08:14 am »
Cider, does ALL the history you have ever posted reflect your personal feelings? As I stated, I have nothing against any race, nor the half breeds. It's the parents that made the half breeds that I have an opinion of, and yes, it's a negative opinion. It is not the race, nor group, nor the individual victim of the action. It's the ones who acted to make that individual that I am against.
Now tell me you don't dislike a person on earth because of something they did, no matter the group they associate with. If you say that, it will fit well in this thread, "biggest lies".  Just think Trump.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2017, 08:10:16 am »
We were taught there are 3 races on earth. Caucasion, Negroid, and Oriental.

Which one is Adam or Eve?  How about the Ape?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2017, 08:22:41 am »
I have nothing against any race, nor the half breeds. It's the parents that made the half breeds that I have an opinion of,

Walley, that contradicts all logic.  You made a statement that people couple with a different race because they are not good enough for the race they are.  That defies logic.

I have nothing against any race,

Now we are on topic...
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2017, 08:38:07 am »
So, are you saying individuals cannot be better or worse than other individuals in their own group? Now THAT defies logic.
I like whites, blacks, and orientals. I do not like the individuals who mix them up. That is not prejudiced against anyone. It's disliking the actions of individuals.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2017, 09:22:58 am »
That is not prejudiced against anyone.

LOL it certainly is Walley.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2017, 09:32:52 am »
OK, then it is not nearly as prejudiced as you are against Trump.
If you can hate an individual because of their actions, so can I.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2017, 09:49:13 am »
But his actions have a direct effect on my future.  When he was a TV actor I could care less what he did.  His actions have destroyed 100 years of progress for Americans in the eyes of the world.  If you were to travel abroad you would carry that shame.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2017, 10:13:53 am »
Hey, OP, I think we have a winner here. I can't think of one that would top that one, so I'll leave the thread and hope it gets back on track.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2017, 02:40:38 pm »
But his actions have a direct effect on my future.  When he was a TV actor I could care less what he did.  His actions have destroyed 100 years of progress for Americans in the eyes of the world.  If you were to travel abroad you would carry that shame.
Brian,
You mean Obama set America back a 100 years of progress. That is why he was put in office by George Soros. He hates America.
Jim

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2017, 05:15:10 pm »

Ace
I would think it is time to pull the plug on iddee in more ways than one . He has gone so far off scale he's as I used to say, dropped off the edge. One could say good riddance!!

Ace
As of your above quote I don't think iddee and his ilk realize what contempt DT is held around the world. The western world used to look to the president of US for a modicum of leadership.....but from a clown? Still love the country, but not the clown nominally in charge.
cider

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2017, 07:16:36 pm »
We felt the same way about the last president. A junior senator, wet behind the ears, and proved it most every day he was in office.