Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 32039 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #560 on: September 25, 2020, 12:04:37 pm »
Good video, I wonder why opposing views have not responded.

Maybe opposing views had time to watch a video that was posted with no clue as to the content?  I usually take my time getting around to something like that.   :wink:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #561 on: September 27, 2020, 09:19:30 am »
Hi Folks,

More points to ponder. Barbarians at the gates.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6194366378001#sp=show-clips

Sal
Salvo

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #562 on: September 27, 2020, 11:15:37 am »
Good post. It shows how far the Democrats are going to try to win back control. The same way that Marxist regimens take over countries.
Jim Altmiller   

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #563 on: September 28, 2020, 05:11:58 pm »
Here is a video that Ben Framed sent me.
I think it is too good not to share.

Jim Altmiller

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #564 on: October 13, 2020, 03:58:40 pm »
Here is a video that Ben Framed sent me.
I think it is too good not to share.

Jim Altmiller
Didn't the Republicans try to stop the Democrats from nominating a SCJ in the last year of the Democrats presidency? or have I missed something? Been conned by the fake news MSM? Or is it true and you are telling a pack of lies! Or should I say being slightly disingenuous?  :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #565 on: October 13, 2020, 04:39:45 pm »
Didn't the Republicans try to stop the Democrats from nominating a SCJ in the last year of the Democrats presidency?

The nomination was made.

what is happening now has happened before.  When Obama nominated his person he was in the last months of his 8th year and the senate was controlled by a different party.  The senate chose not to confirm his nomination.  What Obama did was constitutional.  What the Senate did was constitutional.  What is happening how is constitutional.  This is politics.

If Obama had been in the last months of his 4th year with a dem Senate do you not think they would be doing exactly as the Senate is doing now?

There is a huge difference between what is legal and what is political.  Harry Reid did some nasty things that were legal, but political.  One of the things he did is now coming back to bite the dems in the backside.  So it goes....
I would also point out that if the dems had not gone off the rails in the last nomination, they probably would not have a problem convinceing some of the republicans to go along with waiting this time.  They chose to be nasty children and they are now going to pay for it.

But a question:  What is it about someone who swears to follow the law as written, that upsets the dems so much? 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #566 on: October 15, 2020, 02:43:08 pm »
> What is it about someone who swears to follow the law as written, that upsets the dems so much? 

A mystery to me...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #567 on: October 23, 2020, 11:13:05 am »
Biden: 'I Have Not Taken a Penny From Any Foreign Source Ever in My Life'

Bill Clinton: 'I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman'
Salvo