Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 32038 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #540 on: June 22, 2020, 08:32:19 pm »
Ben, I know you're obsessed with G&T but did he not say "I asked my team to test less' to slow down on the tests?"

I didn't watch the rally but I did watch that joke in context.  What was interesting is that of all that he said during that rally, this was the only thing they picked out to repeat.

Calling a violent occupation in your city a "summer of love" and then claiming it was a joke is OK.  Making an actual joke?  Not so much.

The good thing?  Apparently the DNC and its publicity arm, our media, don't have anything else.

Can't wait for the debates!!
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #541 on: June 22, 2020, 08:35:28 pm »
Iddee, I am thinking the facts go completely over the Scorpion Kings head. He just does not get it. And It is not because he is not intelligent, quite the contrary. I am sure he has a very high IQ. There can only be one answer.  TDS! lol
 :cool: There, Sunglasses back to you my stinger tailed friend!!
 :cheesy:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #542 on: June 22, 2020, 08:42:50 pm »
>The good thing?  Apparently the DNC and its publicity arm, our media, don't have anything else.
Can't wait for the debates!!

Well if "honest Joe" will show up for a debate I will be very surprised! I suppose the DNC would do well to search abroad for help. It is apparent Joe can't debate his way out of a wet paper bag! Maybe they can hire Christoper Steel for his advisor? But wait; Naw, that did not work out very well for them. Hey! What about their most loyal fan from the United Kingdom? What about Cider? Maybe he can throw some pointers there way?  lol
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #543 on: June 22, 2020, 09:11:23 pm »
What about their most loyal fan from the United Kingdom? What about Cider?

Someone at NBC has a far-left Brit contact that helped get a conservative site de-platformed by Google.  Good to know the Brits are so consistently helpful   :wink:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-news-google-federalist-zerohedge-ads

What's really funny is that NBC has this:  NBC News Verification Unit
and that this is simply referred to as a non-profit:  Center for Countering Digital Hate

Apparently countering digital hate means going after anyone who has an opinion that differs from their far-left crap...and they do it in such a loving way! 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2020, 08:34:25 am »

Is this true?

CC for the hearing impaired

What about their most loyal fan from the United Kingdom? What about Cider?

Someone at NBC has a far-left Brit contact that helped get a conservative site de-platformed by Google.  Good to know the Brits are so consistently helpful   :wink:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-news-google-federalist-zerohedge-ads

What's really funny is that NBC has this:  NBC News Verification Unit
and that this is simply referred to as a non-profit:  Center for Countering Digital Hate

Apparently countering digital hate means going after anyone who has an opinion that differs from their far-left crap...and they do it in such a loving way! 

>Apparently countering digital hate means going after anyone who has an opinion that differs from their far-left crap...and they do it in such a loving way!

It would appear that you are correct, except I do not see any sign of love from the left. Only hate. Violently spewed hate is all I see from the left. The very thing they (say) they are combating.  The very opposite of love. And why wouldn't they have, and demonstrate, so much hate? Hate May be all they know? They officially bared God (Love) from public schools in the sixties, even went as far as to proclaim that there was no place for God in schools!  For the last few decades hate instead of Love has been taught at every turn. TV, Movies, Colleges etc. Even in movies the heros are laced with hate motivation most times and the public sucks it up like a sponge. Sad. Every once in a while a wholesome movie will appear such as (Facing the Giants). Now there is a movie based on LOVE. An Oasis in the desert of hate.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 11:06:14 am by Ben Framed »

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #545 on: June 23, 2020, 02:50:41 pm »
except I do not see any sign of love from the left.

Might have been a little sarcasm in that bit   :cheesy:
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #546 on: June 23, 2020, 04:30:08 pm »
except I do not see any sign of love from the left.

Might have been a little sarcasm in that bit   :cheesy:

>and they do it in such a loving way!

I took that and ran with it as it opened the door to my last post.  lol.

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #547 on: June 23, 2020, 11:11:28 pm »
This young lady doesn't mind sharing her thoughts. Is she right and correct at  presenting these thoughts with accuracy? What do you think?
You tell me.

https://m.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 11:48:49 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2020, 12:07:15 am »
Very well said.

Offline van from Arkansas

• Super Bee
  • Van from Arkansas.
« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2020, 10:00:24 am »
The truth be told.  Well said.  Good post Mr. Ben.

Blessings
I have been around bees a long time, since birth.  I am a hobbyist so my answers often reflect this fact.  I concentrate on genetics, raise my own queens by wet graft, nicot, with natural or II breeding.  I do not sell queens, I will give queens  for free but no shipping.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #550 on: June 27, 2020, 06:00:27 pm »
Hi Folks,

PBS condemns destruction of historic and cultural statues:

What do they gain? It's about propaganda.

A gratuitous and barbaric act intended to appeal to an audience looking for some sense of authenticity. It has SHOCK value. They're desperate for attention.

Too bad PBS hates America.

OK. So Isis/Antifa,... one and the same

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #551 on: August 28, 2020, 07:33:29 am »
Hi Folks,

A little sympathy for those "peaceful protesters" please. That old reprobate shouldn't have been there to antagonize those nice young people. He should have been home posting on Beemaster!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/27/protesters-harass-assault-pro-trump-elderly-couple-near-white-house/

Can anyone say: Unarmed Assault?

Sal
Salvo

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #552 on: August 29, 2020, 09:10:47 am »
This is exactly what how Hitler took over the German people.
Why are we allowing this to happen here? Why is the media supporting it? Only reason is they are planning the same take over.
Jim Altmiller

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #553 on: August 29, 2020, 12:04:21 pm »
Hi Folks,

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Booker: Trump Will INCITE His Base To Not Accept A Loss In November!

Want EVIDENCE?

Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,? Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's ?The Circus?

Dam that Demon Trump!

Thank you very much,

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #554 on: August 30, 2020, 01:11:00 pm »
""All politicians lie and all politicians work for themselves first and if we are lucky enough work for their constituents next.  Some never work for who they represent.""

Golly, Gee, Ace. You finally got something right. Now you know why we elected a non-politicion who is working for us. I just hope you can let it soak in and get on the boat with us.   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Now you know why we elected a non-politicion who is working for us. I just hope you can let it soak in and get on the boat with us.
Hey, I would be right there with you if he wasn't a carpet bagger.  This why the south can't give up the term darn Yankee.  It keeps happening to them.
A dam yankee comes and stays.

I very well know this.  I worked in textiles for 11 years.  Many southerners were my friend, they knew I was going home.  You do know the turd lives in FL?

Hum.         
shocked :shocked:   oops :oops:  lol

Acebird
Galactic Bee

Location: We are now in a new home in Jupiter, FL (90% finished)
Practicing non intervention beekeeping

What color carpet did you insall?  lol

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:     :grin: :grin: :grin:

Luv ya Ace 😊
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 01:22:07 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #555 on: August 31, 2020, 10:55:02 am »
Mr Van and Jim, did you notice that the video of the young lady, expressing her views with facts, in reply 547 has been taken down? It seems truth can not be tolerated by the leaning of the youtube bunch. This seems to happen alot to conservative views on their platform? 

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #556 on: September 14, 2020, 11:12:14 am »
Is this a Big Lie or truth?

This came from a tweet by Andrew Bostom:  https://twitter.com/andrewbostom/status/1302047711131308032
Brown University epidemiologist Andrew Bostom tweeted Tuesday that he had tallied up just over 26,000 students testing positive for COVID-19 (which itself may double-count the same person for multiple tests), based on reported figures from 29 universities, all but three public, stretching east from Arizona.

Yet he could not find a single reported hospitalization among those supposedly infected students. (PCR tests are notoriously prone to produce false positives, given that they catch even inactive viral fragments.)

Bostom has been tracking reported cases from campuses for a while now, writing skeptically about COVID-19 conventional wisdom at both his own blog and The Blaze. One of his Blaze colleagues at highlighted Bostom?s Friday case count of 11,000 in a post earlier Tuesday.

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #557 on: September 22, 2020, 10:38:24 am »
Hi Folks,

Late to the party? Annie! Get your gun!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6192800591001#sp=show-clips

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #558 on: September 23, 2020, 10:18:46 am »

Good video, I wonder why opposing views have not responded.

.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 12:39:57 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #559 on: September 25, 2020, 11:59:15 am »

Good video, I wonder why opposing views have not responded.

.
Nurse! Nurse! Someone send for a Nurse this chaps twopence short of a heart attack or a certification. Does Fox wind him up to give their viewers something to laugh about? :wink: :cheesy:

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS