Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 25518 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #500 on: April 27, 2020, 06:36:13 pm »
lol Do not despair Cider, our thinking is not that far apart on this one. I think he sounded rather "dumbo" by what he said. But I give him credit for his love for his Country, this Nation and his fellow man. I do not think Mr Trump is the second coming. Just a man trying to help his Nation. But do not worry, that may be as colse to agreeing that we may come for some time.  :shocked: 
We shall see! lol

Phillip (The Junior).  :cheesy:
Is the Chief Dumbo on the way out?
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/25/us/politics/trump-election-briefings.html?algo=top_conversion&fellback=false&imp_id=622989631&imp_id=204544673&action=click&module=trending&pgtype=Article&region=Footer
Now you could say its Fake News or one could say it's hee-haw propaganda, but it bears thinking about. :smile:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #501 on: April 27, 2020, 08:18:08 pm »
Yes Cider, The NYT would love for everyone to forget how well the country was doing before the virus was brought here. They would like for the public to forget how stable the economy was, how effective his trade deals were, how he and his team irritated terrorism, how our allies were brought into line beginning to pay their fair share of funding for NATO, how we went from being a energy dependant nation to being independent, and not only independent, but an exporter. On and on I could go boring you, not to mention that Mr Trump was the one who shut down travel to China, in spite of criticism from the NYT, WHO, Fauci, Bone Head Joe Biden, and many others. The NYT are so repulsive as to think and hope to place all the worlds troubles on Mr Trump. Surely you, as intelligent as you are, did not swallow the bait that the NYT has thrown out?  Tell me another one; except this time, place it in the humor section. 
 :cheesy: :cheesy:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #502 on: April 27, 2020, 08:19:59 pm »
 :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #503 on: April 28, 2020, 07:52:35 am »
Yes Cider, The NYT would love for everyone to forget how well the country was doing before the virus was brought here. They would like for the public to forget how stable the economy was, how effective his trade deals were, how he and his team irritated terrorism, how our allies were brought into line beginning to pay their fair share of funding for NATO, how we went from being a energy dependant nation to being independent, and not only independent, but an exporter. On and on I could go boring you, not to mention that Mr Trump was the one who shut down travel to China, in spite of criticism from the NYT, WHO, Fauci, Bone Head Joe Biden, and many others. The NYT are so repulsive as to think and hope to place all the worlds troubles on Mr Trump. Surely you, as intelligent as you are, did not swallow the bait that the NYT has thrown out?  Tell me another one; except this time, place it in the humor section. 
 :cheesy: :cheesy:
Good News Good News! I've managed to find a dark corner complete with a chair. Now I can weep in comfort. In between the laughing fits of course.  :cheesy:
PS Didn't I mention it could be Hee-Haw propaganda, or do you prefer to disregard what doesn't fit your narrative. :wink:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #504 on: April 28, 2020, 08:06:03 am »
> Good News Good News! I've managed to find a dark corner complete with a chair. Now I can weep in comfort. In between the laughing fits of course.  :cheesy:
PS Didn't I mention it could be Hee-Haw propaganda, or do you prefer to disregard what doesn't fit your narrative. :wink:

LOL You should have posted that in the humor section!! (Hee Haw Section), because your last comment actually caused me to laugh out loud!  Thanks 😊
You know, our Bob Hope was from England. (May he Rest In Peace). As they say,  it is a small world. I would not be too surprised to find you may be of relation!

PS I suppose they do not call it Jolly Ole England for nothing!
 :wink:

Phillip (The Junior)

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #505 on: April 28, 2020, 08:16:12 am »
May I add, hopefully you will soon lose those tendencies to be drawn into dark corners! Be bold, be brave, slowly open your eyes and let  the light of truth shine. Easy does it my friend one little bold, sure footed step at a time! 

Phillip (The Junior)  😊😁

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #506 on: April 28, 2020, 08:45:23 am »
> PS Didn't I mention it could be Hee-Haw propaganda, or do you prefer to disregard what doesn't fit your narrative. :wink:

I hope it?s Hee Haw propaganda ! Lol

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #507 on: April 28, 2020, 05:23:54 pm »
> PS Didn't I mention it could be Hee-Haw propaganda, or do you prefer to disregard what doesn't fit your narrative. :wink:

Now Ben you're making me wonder if you didn't recognise my reference to the Democrat Party. :wink:

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #508 on: April 28, 2020, 05:42:47 pm »

Now Ben you're making me wonder if you didn't recognise my reference to the Democrat Party. :wink:

I am not going to say I did miss it, and I am not going to say I didn't miss it. I will say, if I did miss it, I would be reluctant to admit it unless you were to pin me down.   LOL  :wink:

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #509 on: May 01, 2020, 09:16:18 am »
Hi Folks,

No bad language in this one. My apologies for that Carlin video.

This one does, however, have depictions of nazis. It's oddly fun. I hope it works.:

https://www.facebook.com/cody.thompson.58/videos/10214280824129483/

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2020, 03:09:19 pm »

Hum, Truth or Lie?