Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 25488 times)

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #460 on: April 05, 2020, 09:01:32 am »
Back in the 60s when I was about 7 years old, we were at Atlantic Beach NJ and my dad swam after a beach ball straight out to sea. Life guards were blowing their whistles but he kept going until he caught it. He knew what he could do and brought it back safely. He routinely swam laps in the ocean for exercise. He did that all the way up until last year when he had 3 massive strokes.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Seeb

• House Bee
« Reply #461 on: April 05, 2020, 09:36:45 am »
Jim - it sounds like you have a great dad! Blessings on him

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #462 on: April 05, 2020, 09:41:36 am »
😊
Thanks Seeb.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Seeb

• House Bee
« Reply #463 on: April 05, 2020, 10:14:38 am »
My ocean story:

Back in 1985, after my husband died, I needed to get away, so got in the pickup with our dog and headed to the outer banks to camp. Now I can't swim, but loved taking a float out and riding the waves in. I was having a good ol time when all of a sudden my dog came out in the ocean and took the rope that was on the raft in her mouth, and pulled me into shore.
Being young and dumb, I thought that was so cute/sweet, so I gave her a pat, grabbed the raft and paddled back out. When i turned the raft around, my dog was right behind me, bit me in the face, took the rope and pulled me back in the shore. It was a hard enough bite to draw a tiny bit of blood. I did not go back rafting after that.  She never before or after bit me, she was just not having any of  my foolishness

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #464 on: April 05, 2020, 08:24:14 pm »
Seeb first of all I am sorry that you lost your husband. A tragic thing for we humans to have to endure.
As they say, a dog is a best friend. I will not question the actions of your dog as this was probably most certainly a thing for your own good. God works in mysterious ways. He once made a Jackass talk. He can easily use a dog to save our life.  Gods Blessings to you on this Palm Sunday. The day that Jesus rode in on the Kidass and was hailed by his people; Yet to be scorned a few days later with the crowd hollering crucify him. He knew what was coming yet he endured it anyway too pay a ransom for the redemption of our soul. Yours and mine because he Loves us. All of us.

Phillip Hall

Offline Seeb

• House Bee
« Reply #465 on: April 05, 2020, 08:31:07 pm »
Kind words Phillip - thank you

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #466 on: April 06, 2020, 04:52:07 am »
Seeb first of all I am sorry that you lost your husband. A tragic thing for we humans to have to endure.
As they say, a dog is a best friend. I will not question the actions of your dog as this was probably most certainly a thing for your own good. God works in mysterious ways. He once made a Jackass talk. He can easily use a dog to save our life.  Gods Blessings to you on this Palm Sunday. The day that Jesus rode in on the Kidass and was hailed by his people; Yet to be scorned a few days later with the crowd hollering crucify him. He knew what was coming yet he endured it anyway too pay a ransom for the redemption of our soul. Yours and mine because he Loves us. All of us.

Phillip Hall
Phillip
I must take umbrage I never called DT a jackass! :wink: :cheesy:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 05:16:54 am by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #467 on: April 06, 2020, 05:21:00 am »
NO, DT is an elephant. It takes a Dem to be a jackass.   :tongue: :tongue: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #468 on: April 06, 2020, 03:10:27 pm »
NO, DT is an elephant. It takes a Dem to be a jackass.   :tongue: :tongue: :cheesy:
I think your donkey and my jackass are slightly different! One has been a boon to mankind for 5000 years. The other you can only guess at, it needed JC to get him to talk and not very well at that! :tongue:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #469 on: April 06, 2020, 03:22:30 pm »
NAH, not much difference between Peelousy and Shumer, but you can have them both. I'll keep my elephant.  :wink: :cool: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #470 on: April 06, 2020, 05:05:00 pm »
NAH, not much difference between Peelousy and Shumer, but you can have them both. I'll keep my elephant.  :wink: :cool: :cheesy:
Wasn't the elephant called Dumbo? :cheesy:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #471 on: April 06, 2020, 06:48:20 pm »
No, Jumbo. Dumbo was the smaller one, about Pee-lousy's size.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #472 on: April 06, 2020, 07:14:50 pm »
No, Jumbo. Dumbo was the smaller one, about Pee-lousy's size.
Should be iddee AKA David Attenborough, stick to the bees iddee, stick to the bees. :wink: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #473 on: April 06, 2020, 08:45:13 pm »
Yep, me and David watched the first honeybee morph from another flying insect about 12,000 years ago. Dang, you didn't have to remind me how old I was.  :rolleyes: :wink:

*Shel Silverstein*

Online salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #474 on: April 10, 2020, 10:42:41 am »
Hi Folks,

So now we have Bill Gates stepping up. Could he be a trusted advisor?, a beacon of hope during the plague?, a power hungry opportunist?

Ya know how sometimes when there is an extreme case of arson, the investigators profiles include the suspicion that a problematic firefighter may be the culprit?

Please read the following tow articles:

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/2019/04/bill-gates-disease-saving-lives-time-side-190425131442857.html

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

https://civilianintelligencenetwork.ca/2020/02/12/george-soros-bill-gates-partner-with-china-on-coronavirus-drug/

Please be suspicious of everything you read!!! Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Sal
PS: Is Fauci connected at all to Bill Gates? Do we have a vaccine for HIV?

Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2020, 05:36:15 pm »
Hi Folks,

So now we have Bill Gates stepping up. Could he be a trusted advisor?, a beacon of hope during the plague?, a power hungry opportunist?

Ya know how sometimes when there is an extreme case of arson, the investigators profiles include the suspicion that a problematic firefighter may be the culprit?

Please read the following tow articles:

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/talktojazeera/2019/04/bill-gates-disease-saving-lives-time-side-190425131442857.html

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

https://civilianintelligencenetwork.ca/2020/02/12/george-soros-bill-gates-partner-with-china-on-coronavirus-drug/

Please be suspicious of everything you read!!! Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Sal
PS: Is Fauci connected at all to Bill Gates? Do we have a vaccine for HIV?
"Please be suspicious of everything you read!!! Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men".
Reading the above post it seems the line in bold is very relevent! :sad:

Online salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #476 on: April 13, 2020, 11:13:40 am »
Hi Folks,

Guess who wrote this, February 28, 2020:

If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

Fauci and Friends:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387?fbclid=IwAR1WfTK63l5j3_usKYf9mXjca8jCfy5mkNGvSPkxaLDEuym6hK5zEeDE2UU

Remember Those times when we shut the world down for SARS and MERS? Yeah,... me neither.

Ben Dover
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #477 on: April 17, 2020, 10:15:16 am »
Is this true? This does not seem to offer CC Iddee, it is basically saying hundreds of cars are blocking access to the state capital, blowing their horns in protest of the dictatorship that the Governor seems to be demonstrating there in Michigan via overreaching in her ORDERS. 

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 12:51:04 pm by Ben Framed »

Online Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #478 on: April 17, 2020, 10:31:12 am »
Hi Folks,

Guess who wrote this, February 28, 2020:

If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

Fauci and Friends:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387?fbclid=IwAR1WfTK63l5j3_usKYf9mXjca8jCfy5mkNGvSPkxaLDEuym6hK5zEeDE2UU

Remember Those times when we shut the world down for SARS and MERS? Yeah,... me neither.

Ben Dover

>  rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

Perhaps we had  a globalist leaning President then.  No need for Fauci to shut down the economy at that time. They were in control and had things going their way?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 12:01:21 pm by Ben Framed »

Online salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #479 on: April 18, 2020, 11:47:40 am »
Hi Folks,

My club is handing out about 900 Packages from Wilbanks today AM, coincidentally, just down the road from my house. It was cold with an inch or two of wet snow on the ground. Not many early birds. I'm going back at noon. Tough for newbees and last few bee school classes.

Anywayyyy: Lies.. darned lies. And a comedian. The first was April 17 (Dan Crenshaw). The second was last night, I think.

Bill Maher KNOWS what butt holes liberals and the media are. But he hates Trump more.

And then, please click the link:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/17/maher-to-media-youre-giving-trump-the-chance-to-play-the-optimist-and-optimists-usually-win/

Sal

Salvo