Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 32181 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #440 on: April 01, 2020, 02:49:35 pm »
I also thank you for your service to our fellow man.

You all spent a lot of money training me, so giving a bit back is the least I can do   :grin:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #441 on: April 02, 2020, 08:36:41 pm »

>One other thing that I have not heard mentioned...although I have had the news off much of the time is that the field hospital in Central Park is one put up by Samaritans Purse.  That's Franklin Grahams relief organization.  I have had the pleasure of meeting some of them on various disaster relief deployments.  It's a great group and one worth remembering when you are doing donations.  Team Rubicon is another great group.

Thank you Kathy for the good information. I also thank you for your service to our fellow man.

What happened to "The US will be back in business in three weeks" but are now looking at >200000 deaths? Op's I forgot we are in the 'Big lies' thread and after all it was the G&T speaking. :rolleyes:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #442 on: April 02, 2020, 09:00:25 pm »

>One other thing that I have not heard mentioned...although I have had the news off much of the time is that the field hospital in Central Park is one put up by Samaritans Purse.  That's Franklin Grahams relief organization.  I have had the pleasure of meeting some of them on various disaster relief deployments.  It's a great group and one worth remembering when you are doing donations.  Team Rubicon is another great group.

Thank you Kathy for the good information. I also thank you for your service to our fellow man.

What happened to "The US will be back in business in three weeks" but are now looking at >200000 deaths? Op's I forgot we are in the 'Big lies' thread and after all it was the G&T speaking. :rolleyes:

I suppose the same thing that happened to the chloroquine. I have heard reports that the Governor of NY is not a proponent of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine.  Find that missing link and you should be back in business soon. 
As well as saving many of that 200,000 that they seem anxious to let perish without the aid of this silver-bullet? 
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #443 on: April 02, 2020, 09:07:47 pm »
First, he never said it as a fact, only a hope and possibility.

Second, No smart leader would fail to make a prediction to the public as being anything but hopeful. It would take an idiot like Pee-lousy to make it sound worse than it was thought to be.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #444 on: April 03, 2020, 12:35:24 am »
Hi Folks,

'It's like a really bad flu': Ali Wentworth opens up about her 'horrific' COVID-19 symptoms on Good Morning America - as her husband George Stephanopoulos admits he 'feels fine' but doesn't know if he has it.

It's a FLU,... a really bad FLU.

My commie nephew (Bernie Bro) is giddy. Almost everyone is out of work, at home, like him his wife and child, (masters and phd degrees), waiting for a stimulus check.

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2020, 04:47:51 pm »
First, he never said it as a fact, only a hope and possibility.

Second, No smart leader would fail to make a prediction to the public as being anything but hopeful. It would take an idiot like Pee-lousy to make it sound worse than it was thought to be.
Doe's he say anything else :rolleyes:It is all usually 'pie in the sky' :cheesy: 

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2020, 05:08:23 pm »
Doe's he say anything else :rolleyes:It is all usually 'pie in the sky'

Regardless of your opinion it's good to know that you listen!   :cheesy:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2020, 05:47:40 pm »
He's more accurate than your weather man.   :tongue: :tongue: :cheesy: :cheesy:

The only people that don't make mistakes are the Dems that don't do anything.  :cool:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #448 on: April 03, 2020, 05:49:23 pm »
Cider,
Are you hoping for more than 200,000 dead Americans just to make President Trump look bad?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #449 on: April 03, 2020, 06:48:22 pm »
Cider,
Are you hoping for more than 200,000 dead Americans just to make President Trump look bad?
I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves. You're a very sad person if you believe that....but I have had my suspicions for a while :sad:.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #450 on: April 03, 2020, 06:51:19 pm »
Doe's he say anything else :rolleyes:It is all usually 'pie in the sky'

Regardless of your opinion it's good to know that you listen!   :cheesy:
What did I say this forum is all about, for me? :wink:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:05:21 am by cidersabuzzin »

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
« Reply #451 on: April 03, 2020, 11:01:01 pm »
Would you prefer I PM you or put it out for all to read, Cider?

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #452 on: April 04, 2020, 06:08:54 am »
So my suspicions were correct, you now resort to threats which are tantamount to blackmail :rolleyes:

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #453 on: April 04, 2020, 02:55:28 pm »
Hi Folks,

Someone should start a thread called LUCY AND SNOOPY ARE HAVING A FIGHT!

This one is about LIES!   and maybe some thruths.

Anyway, sad story:

The granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy and her young son are presumed dead after the two took a canoe into the choppy Chesapeake Bay waters to retrieve a soccer ball and got swept away.

Anyone who takes this story at face value, that it was an accident,  hasn't been paying attention.

Sal

Salvo

Offline CoolBees

• Queen Bee
« Reply #454 on: April 04, 2020, 03:43:43 pm »
Apparently I haven't been paying attention. What's the back-story on this Sal?
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #455 on: April 04, 2020, 07:02:08 pm »
Hi Folks,

The Kennedy family has suffered another tragedy. A forty year old wife and mother, apparently got into a canoe with her eight year old son, to chase a soccer ball into a choppy Chesapeake Bay.

Please see this:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/husband-of-robert-f-kennedys-granddaughter-says-its-clear-she-and-their-son-have-died-2020-04-04/

The Kennedy family is extensive. All families suffer tragedy. I do not intend to minimize this event. I do find it hard to understand how an adult would get into a CANOE, with an eight year old, to chase an eight dollar ball into a choppy salt water bay/ocean.

Please also see this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/04/04/kennedy-family-deaths-curse-history/

Sal

Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #456 on: April 04, 2020, 07:46:38 pm »
Hi Folks,

This one is about LIES!   and maybe some thruths.

Anyway, sad story:

The granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy and her young son are presumed dead after the two took a canoe into the choppy Chesapeake Bay waters to retrieve a soccer ball and got swept away.

Anyone who takes this story at face value, that it was an accident,  hasn't been paying attention.

Sal

Maybe someone should, it would give javlentour somewhere to play to his heart's content! without bothering anyone else.
Where ever you hear the name Kenedy conspiracy is not far behind. I've a feeling its money money money, as usual. :grin:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 08:10:56 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #457 on: April 04, 2020, 07:53:04 pm »
So my suspicions were correct, you now resort to threats which are tantamount to blackmail :rolleyes:

:wink:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline Seeb

• House Bee
« Reply #458 on: April 04, 2020, 09:29:07 pm »
Anyone that takes this story at face value, that it was an accident, hasn?t been paying attention.

Apparently I haven?t been paying attention. What?s the backstory on this

The Kennedy family is extensive. All families suffer tragedy. I do not intend to minimize this event. I do find it hard to understand how an adult would get into a CANOE, with an eight year old, to chase an eight dollar ball into a choppy salt water bay/ocean.

I think I missed something -

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #459 on: April 04, 2020, 10:59:50 pm »
>The granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy and her young son are presumed dead after the two took a canoe into the
   choppy Chesapeake Bay waters to retrieve a soccer ball and got swept away.

This is tragic. I do not know how this could be anything but an accident without knowing the whole story. People make
   some unfortunate decisions sometimes at the spur of a moment before considering the dangers of the situation. I have a
   friend who lives in Greenport Long Island, NY. She Kayaks and Sails regularly and has been doing so all her life. My
   heart goes out to this family.

Phillip (The Junior)