Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 16357 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2017, 02:20:08 pm »
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

"bees will only work up"

"feeding bees can't hurt"
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2017, 04:21:18 pm »
@Michael
Didja ever hear the one uttered....
"...the Editor knows best"
                                        :cheesy:

Bill

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2017, 04:45:16 pm »
Volunteer deportations have reduced the welfare load by millions of dollars since he came in.
Threats always work better than action, and cost a lot less.

If the H-Y could do it illegally with the stroke of a pen in minutes, Congress should be able to do it legally in 6 months. If not, I guess it will show their incompetence.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2017, 05:11:58 pm »
@iddee

... an' what has the voluntry withdrawal of migration to the USA
cost you guys, ol' fella?
The fallout from this period in USA history won't touchdown for
years yet... but there will be pain, eventually ;-(

Bill

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2017, 05:43:40 pm »
At 72 years old, how much should I worry about what happens years from now. Especially since, without this action, the US may not exist years from now.
The US at the moment is like a hive being robbed out. Either get a robber screen on or the hive will be gone.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2017, 06:04:46 pm »
So at 72 you would know what Castro cost you... years missed tokin'  on
fine tobacco rolled 'tween the breasts of dusky young maidens.
That "musk of the jungle" lost in your lifetime :-}

As a generalisation it is the fat cats of US business who have lost sight (and touch) of their roots.
The BS from Doddles is mere rhetoric, well founded/researched sure, but as genuine as the love
puppies his trophy wife sports.
Your progeny will pay for his time in a world he does not understand, maybe you could tell them
how you feel...?... add that to your sig.lines?...heh
I know I find it difficult (embarassing) explaining World Order to my G'kids... when they can drag
themselves away from Minecraft!

Cheers.

Bill

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2017, 06:49:35 pm »
Did you actually say something there, or was it just garbled static?

Hey, Ace, get back here. Even you make more sense than he does.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2017, 07:16:18 pm »
At 72 years old, how much should I worry about what happens years from now.

There in lies the problem with the Donny and most republicans.  They only think of themselves and could care what happens to their kids.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2017, 07:25:54 pm »
Can you only read one line, Ace?  Without this action from MR. TRUMP, our kids won't need to be worried about. They won't have a US to live in. The destruction is well under way.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2017, 08:48:00 pm »
Can you only read one line, Ace?  Without this action from MR. TRUMP, our kids won't need to be worried about. They won't have a US to live in. The destruction is well under way.
Trump is screwing your kids and mine.  The thought of what he has done to your grand kids is sickening.  Unless you are one of the one percent.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2017, 09:19:08 pm »
You must be talking about great, great grandkids. Grand and great grand were screwed during the last 8 years. If he does damage to any, it will be to G,G, Gkids, while trying to save the G and G Grand that the libs have already destroyed.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2017, 09:26:40 pm »
You must be talking about great, great grandkids.

Walley are you a family of rabbits? :-)
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2017, 09:29:29 pm »
Ace, study a bit. 3 plus generations is what it would take to pay off the H-Y's deficit. Then you can start looking for someone to pay Trump's.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2017, 09:31:36 pm »
You have used the H-Y's term before and I can't figure out what it is.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2017, 09:37:06 pm »
If you aren't qualified to be white, and ain't qualified to be black, you are known as a high-yellow. That just means your parents weren't good enough to find anyone of their own race to mate with, so they just hopped in bed with whatever would have them.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2017, 09:54:26 pm »
You have used the H-Y's term before and I can't figure out what it is.

Crikey... I "got it" and from 10, 000 miles away!
It is highly bigoted use of reference, so lucky we are a
friendly lot, us b'keeps ;-))

Bill

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2017, 09:58:38 pm »

Did you actually say something there, or was it just garbled static?

heh... how Doddles is "making America great 'gin", single syllable catch phrases
delivered very very slowly!
Hey, have you noticed how it is Kim Jong-un claps his audience in exactly the
same manner as Doddles... slow, loud, patronising "pats on the head" style.

https://m.you  tube.com/watch?v=qnLabOHyz2Y

Hey, Ace, get back here. Even you make more sense than he does.

..... be careful of what you wish for, heh heh ;-D

Bill

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2017, 10:04:05 pm »
From one bigot to another, Welcome.   :cool:

""By using this term they create what I call an infinite loop of intolerance.

If someone is accused of bigotry then the accusing party must also be intolerant of the accused persons intolerance; therefore, it is self evident that the term bigot in a sense, can not actually exist in a free society or open debate because of it's self-destructive, self-imploding and hypocritical nature.""

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bigot

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2017, 10:14:21 pm »
Gees Walley that hurts.  My grand mother was impregnated by a GI who cut and ran.  She took her son, my father here to America to marry a Canadian she didn't know.  My father got his citizenship by fighting the Germans in Italy.  You would think they would have put him in the south pacific seeing as how he came from Germany.  There is no telling what my DNA would reveal.  Our whole family as we know it is white but if it came up some percentage of black, yellow, brown or green it wouldn't make a difference to me because what my grandmother gave me by what she did is US citizenship.  And for that she is my greatest American hero.  She got her citizenship after working her ass off for forty years for a benevolent Jew.  We all were very proud when she pledged allegiance to the flag.
This country is made up of a mixture of every race in the world.  It is the only thing that makes us great.  It is not our money or our power that makes us great and it darn sure isn't because we are white.  To give up on what we have accomplished in humanity will be the end of an empire.
The Trump wall which will be no more than a racket ball fence in certain areas will be covered with graffiti on the American side and urinated on by the Mexicans digging a hole underneath it until it eventually disintegrates.  Only a moron could come up with such a idea after Russia already tried it.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2017, 10:25:23 pm »
Ace, again you don't seem to study very hard. We were taught there are 3 races on earth. Caucasion, Negroid, and Oriental.

I have nothing against any of them. I do have something against the parents of any of them who are mixed between those 3 if it were done willingly and purposely, without need or pressure.

As for the term, it was a widely used term when I was growing up here, and was used to shame the parents more than the child.

*Shel Silverstein*