Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 14439 times)

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2019, 06:45:16 am »
Me toooo. Yesssss. And take New York too, not the state, just the city.
Jim
Yippeee, lets all head for Kansas and become linemen/people :cheesy:
Hay, are you insinuating lineman? 😊
Jim

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2019, 07:20:15 am »
YEP, some need to actually work. You know, do things, so the elite can enjoy life.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2019, 09:31:34 am »
>lets all head for Kansas ...

Please don't ruin Kansas... it's a beautiful place right now we don't need a bunch of liberals to screw it up!
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2019, 01:38:08 pm »
Me toooo. Yesssss. And take New York too, not the state, just the city.
Jim
Yippeee, lets all head for Kansas and become linemen/people :cheesy:
Hay, are you insinuating lineman?
Jim
not insulting either :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2019, 01:51:43 pm »

Please don't ruin Kansas... it's a beautiful place right now we don't need a bunch of liberals to screw it up!
I understood it involved Rightists abandoning Coastal States and moving to more 'welcoming states' to set up camp, not liberals :cheesy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2019, 01:55:10 pm »

I understood it involved Rightists abandoning Coastal States and moving to more 'welcoming states' to set up camp, not liberals :cheesy:

Yes; We left England and came to America. Come and join us Cide. Reformed of course😁

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2019, 02:05:38 pm »
YEP, some need to actually work. You know, do things, so the elite can enjoy life.
Well I'm sure G&T will thank-you for your hard work in keeping him in his golf courses, his clubhouse in Florida etc etc :rolleyes:
Keep it up! he loves his useful idiots, or should that be...... useful iddee :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2019, 02:29:39 pm »
So presumably you would have no objections to California seceding to become a independent country?

I'd be good with that and they can take my state and WA with them.  I'll go elsewhere.  For some reason, leftists want to clump up.  Maybe it gives them a sense of security   :cheesy:
With Oregon going down the tubes like in these videos
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-47332054
Its not surprising you could be joining your friends in Kansas! :grin:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2019, 03:49:18 pm »
""Keep it up! he loves his useful idiots, or should that be...... useful iddee""

Make up your mind, cider. Are you referring to yourself, or me? I see you mention both.  :wink:   :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2019, 05:51:18 pm »
With Oregon going down the tubes like in these videos

Not Oregon.  Portland.

The stuff in Portland and Seattle has been going on for years.  For the most part it has been anarchist groups.  In Portland the Mayer is also the head of the police dept.  He, or she, has been rabidly liberal for as long as I have been here.  This las mayor might be the worst.  The police have been told in the past not to confront the riots and so millions in damage have been done to stores downtown.  He finally figured out that letting nutters rampage through the streets is not a good thing, but the damage has been done in that Portland is now seen as the place to go get violent over anything you don't like.  Seattle also. 
Portland was where the INS agents were being threatened and even when emergency calls were made the Mayor wouldn't let the police respond.

They got a new police chief and she seems to have to balls to do her job in spite of the mayor and he has shut up because of all the damage done.  Win-win.

When they have marches now Patriot Prayer and Antifa are kept apart and most of the arrests seem to be Antifa.  Not a surprise since Antifa is routinely violent no matter where they go. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2019, 06:20:18 pm »
>I understood it involved Rightists abandoning Coastal States and moving to more 'welcoming states' to set up camp, not liberals

Unfortunately, that's not what happens.  They leave liberal states because their policies have made it too expensive to live there and they take their politics to the state they move to and implement them there.  Colorado is a good example.  If I had predicted in the 60's that Colorado would outlaw leg hold traps and mountain lion hunting they would have locked me up as crazy... but then all the Californians moved there...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2019, 06:25:13 pm »
""Keep it up! he loves his useful idiots, or should that be...... useful iddee""

Make up your mind, cider. Are you referring to yourself, or me? I see you mention both.  :wink:   :cheesy:
I think I'll leave you with this again, go through it word by word, munch on it, cogitate and maybe get a second opinion and then let me know if you understand what it says :wink:
"Well I'm sure G&T will thank-you for your hard work in keeping him in his golf courses, his clubhouse in Florida etc etc "  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2019, 06:28:36 pm »
butt then all the Californians moved there...

Not all of them.  Some own ranches in WY.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2019, 10:53:34 pm »
Yeah, Cider. I like playing golf, don't you?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2019, 08:19:52 am »
>Not all of them.  Some own ranches in WY.

And Montana and Idaho and New Mexico...
-------------------

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2019, 08:46:23 am »
>Not all of them.  Some own ranches in WY.

And Montana and Idaho and New Mexico...
Good walk spoiled by having to look for a little white ball :cheesy:If your happy to pay into his company, carry on. :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2019, 09:06:23 am »

Yes; We left England and came to America. Come and join us Cide. Reformed of course😁
Reformed from what to what? The Prayer Boy type Republican or the Antifa type Democrat. I think I would prefer to stay more or less as a Centrist, that I am. :smile:
Ben watch you don't drift  over to the Patriot Prayer group :wink:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:57:30 pm by cidersabuzzin »

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2019, 11:31:58 am »

Reformed from what to what? The Prayer Boy type Republican or the Antifa type Democrat. I think I would prefer to stay more or less as a Centrist, that I am. :smile:
Ben watch you don't drift  over to the Prayer Boys side :wink:

Haa haa 😁 I say my prayers Cider. But to be honest, probably not enough. 😁 Reformed to Life, Liberty, and the  pursuit of Happiness, A government of the people for the people and by the people as according to our constitution. A belief of One Nation under God with Liberty and Justice for all.  This is what every immigrant is supposed to know and believe before taking an oath to become an American citizen along with other important values. It's more than coming here to look for a better job, or a higher standard of life. Yes, those things are good. But more importantly an  immigrant should come here in the frame of mind understanding what this country is about and what it was originally founded to represent. Also an immigrant should love The idea of what America stands for and thus  Love America. That is what PDT was trying to get across and is trying to get across in his speeches. We want Immigrants  to come here but we want them to love us, meaning understanding the primary  fundamentals of  our countries foundation and our country's way of life. And love that idea.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 12:37:20 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2019, 02:20:02 pm »

Ben watch you don't drift  over to the Prayer Boys side :wink:

Haa haa 😁 I say my prayers Cider. But to be honest, probably not enough. 😁 Reformed to Life, Liberty, and the  pursuit of Happiness, A government of the people for the people and by the people as according to our constitution. A belief of One Nation under God with Liberty and Justice for all.  This is what every immigrant is supposed to know and believe before taking an oath to become an American citizen along with other important values. It's more than coming here to look for a better job, or a higher standard of life. Yes, those things are good. But more importantly an  immigrant should come here in the frame of mind understanding what this country is about and what it was originally founded to represent. Also an immigrant should love The idea of what America stands for and thus  Love America. That is what PDT was trying to get across and is trying to get across in his speeches. We want Immigrants  to come here but we want them to love us, meaning understanding the primary  fundamentals of  our countries foundation and our country's way of life. And love that idea.

One Nation under God with Liberty and Justice for all.

If it is "One nation under god" Why do you still maintain separate states that seem to be at each others throats? ie The Neo-Cons ranting about the 'coastal states' that happen to be Lefty Dems. After all your "One Nation" is vastly different than the one of two hundred years ago.

What about the 'Americans' who don't want to be under a god? should they be dis-enfranchised?
cider

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2019, 02:43:38 pm »
"If it is "One nation under god" Why do you still maintain separate states that seem to be at each others throats? ie The Neo-Cons ranting about the 'coastal states' that happen to be Lefty Dems. After all your "One Nation" is vastly different than the one of two hundred years ago"

Whoops. That was suppose to be One Nation under God, Indivisible , with Liberty and Justice for all . Thanks Cider for your insight and leading me to correct this mistake. 😊  "Hum" 😊
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 03:30:49 pm by Ben Framed »