Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 15202 times)

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #240 on: March 09, 2019, 06:51:24 am »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #241 on: March 09, 2019, 07:23:17 am »
Hi Folks,

To coin a phrase: This is America in 2019.

Sal
Salvo

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #242 on: March 09, 2019, 09:18:25 am »
If you didn?t watch the whole video, go back and watch the last 3 minutes. It tells all.
Jim

Offline Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #243 on: March 09, 2019, 10:41:48 am »
If you didn?t watch the whole video, go back and watch the last 3 minutes. It tells all.
Jim

What a hateful bunch: The ones who go along with, went along with, this example of reverse hatred, or any part of it, without seeking the truth of the matter, Seem to be consumed, having a rabid blind hate, In my opinion.  When I say reversed, I mean the false accusations of hate lied about and toward Real Americans when in fact the hating left showed their true hate for said Americans with their lying  narrative, a narrative built on outright lies of hate and false accusations of MAGA patriots, all patriots who love this country, and who have graciously accepted people from every tongue and nation, who wish to become Americans and share the American Dream of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, through our proper systems. The hate is so strong and so intense toward Americans by people who also live and lurk amongst us, (and I dare not call these blind hate filled citizens, Americans). And let's not leave out the non-citizens which hate Patriotic Americans. The described seem to have eyes but can not see the truth. They have ears but can not hear what is true, and further more, they do not seem to care what is true, being consumed, fueled, and blinded by blind hate and celebrating any hope of destroying real Americans. The hate is so strong and so intense, leaving said haters, helplessly unreasonable, mean, and vicious! Similar to a rabid dog! SAD
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:03:09 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2019, 01:07:49 pm »
Hi Folks,

ATTENTION! CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!

Sal
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2019, 05:10:35 pm »
Hi Folks,

ATTENTION! CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!

Sal

And of course the Republican Party doesn't do the same? pull the other one. :rolleyes:  But as AL said " You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time". The people won't be fooled by your sleazy propaganda. :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:47 pm »
Abraham Lincoln was dealing with a different kind of electorate.  When people in his day wanted something that was free, it usually was land they could work on to earn a living.  Now a large number of voters want the government (taxpayers) to give them stuff so they don?t have to work for a living.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2019, 06:55:03 pm »
Abraham Lincoln was dealing with a different kind of electorate.  When people in his day wanted something that was free, it usually was land they could work on to earn a living.  Now a large number of voters want the government (taxpayers) to give them stuff so they don?t have to work for a living.
Dallas
I was using the AL quote in the context of people not necessarily being as stupid as some may think! :cheesy: not historically.
cider

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #248 on: March 10, 2019, 10:04:33 pm »
I understand, but the fact is that they are.  Somebody once said nobody ever went broke by overestimating the stupidity of people, or something to that effect.  The German people were easily led down the path to ruin.  The people of Jonestown readily drank the poison Kool-aid.  The people who thought a comet was going to wipe out Earth committed mass suicide rather than face the unknown.  History is full of instances similar to these, where people were led to do things detrimental to their survival.  Is that not stupid?
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2019, 05:59:05 am »
I understand, but the fact is that they are.  Somebody once said nobody ever went broke by overestimating the stupidity of people, or something to that effect.  The German people were easily led down the path to ruin.  The people of Jonestown readily drank the poison Kool-aid.  The people who thought a comet was going to wipe out Earth committed mass suicide rather than face the unknown. History is full of instances similar to these, where people were led to do things detrimental to their survival.  Is that not stupid?
That's quite true, didn't a lot of people vote for Trump! :rolleyes: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2019, 09:44:59 am »
Yes, but more didn't. That is proof the majority are dumb.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2019, 11:27:12 am »
I used to love Ellen Page.  Then she got so angry and bitter...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2019, 02:43:48 pm »
Yes, but more didn't. That is proof the majority are dumb.
Out of the mouths of babes come gurgles and dribbles ...........and that more people didn't vote for G&T than did but he still made it, money talks!  Now if that was an African/S American country the rants would be enormous " the leftists have rigged an election again" :rolleyes: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #253 on: March 11, 2019, 03:19:00 pm »
NO, cider, you need to go back and read this thread again.

https://beemaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=52018.0

This is why we have the electoral college.One state should not have enough people power to rule all 50 states and leave the other 49 without a voice.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #254 on: March 11, 2019, 03:35:19 pm »
NO, cider, you need to go back and read this thread again.

https://beemaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=52018.0

This is why we have the electoral college.One state should not have enough people power to rule all 50 states and leave the other 49 without a voice.
So presumably you would have no objections to California seceding to become a independent country?

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2019, 04:20:21 pm »
So presumably you would have no objections to California seceding to become a independent country?

I'd be good with that and they can take my state and WA with them.  I'll go elsewhere.  For some reason, leftists want to clump up.  Maybe it gives them a sense of security   :cheesy:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2019, 04:53:33 pm »
 YEEESSSS   :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2019, 09:01:53 pm »
Hi Folks,

Do I have this right? Wasn't it Mark Twain who said:

I learned long ago never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty,

and besides, THE PIG LIKES IT.

Sal
Salvo

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #258 on: March 11, 2019, 09:06:25 pm »
Me toooo. Yesssss. And take New York too, not the state, just the city.
Jim

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2019, 04:53:04 am »
Me toooo. Yesssss. And take New York too, not the state, just the city.
Jim
Yippeee, lets all head for Kansas and become linemen/people :cheesy: