Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 15255 times)

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2019, 07:53:58 pm »
Hi Folks,

Please be careful of your internet searches and chatter:

Hasson's internet history included searches such as: 'Where in D.C. do Congress live?' and 'Best place in D.C. to see Congress people.'

I've typed in similar phrases HUNDREDS of times over the years. Ever seen Lizzie Warren's house? Recently I searched for Pelosi's house. I got Doug Engmann's house. They never give you the real addresses.

NO-ONE CONTROLS THE INTERNET, they say! Maybe not for me and you, but for THEM....

I've said it on a number of forums: How do we communicate when the canary hits the fan?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2019, 09:53:13 am »
Hi Folks,

BIG POLL HERE!

How many here think Jussie Smollett will actually commit suicide?

How many here think Jussie Smollett will be Arkancided to protect his political co-conspirators?

(You can answer next week.)

Sal
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #222 on: February 23, 2019, 03:34:45 pm »
I think he will disappear for 6 months and then get a new role before his money runs out. He's a Dem. They won't make him pay. A queer, black democrat means he can never do no wrong in their eyes.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2019, 02:21:37 am »
Hi Folks,

A Saturday Night Live comedy writer responded to the media?s false story about the Covington High kids by offering oral sex to anyone who punches them in the face.

I will ballou whoever manages to punch that MAGA kid in the face, tweeted Sarah Beattie.

Madonna and others made the same promise.

Liars!

Would evil or wicked or both or perhaps some other words be useful to describe these hateful (stars?)   And please do not use the word sick, to politically correct for the above stated by Sal.  Sal are you sure about this, this sounds like a big lie, no offense intended. Can you back this up?  Dallas, you are the attorney, what can be done about this inciting a Nation to do violence against a minor? Maybe its time for you to come out of retirement and take the case. Add a few more million to your retirement fund! Or donate to charity. I would not recommend the Clinton Foundation for obvious reasons!! :wink:

See Dallas! I wish you would have taken my advice and took the case! 😁😁

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2019, 02:38:44 pm »
Thanks for the offer, but right now i'm fighting cancer and chemo (I wonder which of the two is worse), so my case load is full.  Fools like those will ultimately destroy themselves with their hate.  They don't need my help to do it.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #225 on: February 24, 2019, 02:50:05 pm »
Thanks for the offer, but right now i'm fighting cancer and chemo (I wonder which of the two is worse), so my case load is full.  Fools like those will ultimately destroy themselves with their hate.  They don't need my help to do it.

Dallas, I send you my sympathy for your having to go through this fight. I have family which have also had to fight the fight. May I encourage you. My Mother had the fight in 1984. I am happy to tell you that she is doing well even today with the exceptions of older age and the natural problems which comes with it. She is still driving and doing all the things which a self-reliant, independent person can or wishes to do. My Daddy, had prostate cancer about 10 years ago.  Same for him, he overcame, though he is now in the hospital fighting for his life, cancer is not the problem as it has been defeated! I wish you total victory in this and a speedy recovery!
Sincerely,
Phillip
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 03:03:05 pm by Ben Framed »

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #226 on: February 24, 2019, 03:04:37 pm »
Thank you, Phillip.  Hope your father is successful in recovering health.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #227 on: February 24, 2019, 07:57:06 pm »
Thanks Dallas, much appreciated...

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2019, 07:31:20 am »
Hi Folks,

Well, here we are,... at that awkward moment,

when Kim Jong Un is more willing to negotiate with President Trump

than the democrats are.

Whatta country!

Sal
Salvo

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2019, 07:35:18 am »
Ironic isn?t it.
 Jim

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2019, 09:47:27 am »
>Well, here we are,... at that awkward moment, when Kim Jong Un is more willing to negotiate with President Trump than the democrats are.

True.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2019, 10:09:58 am »
That's because Kim is a better person than most dems.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• Field Bee
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2019, 03:06:32 pm »
That's because Kim is a better person than most dems.

Thats hilarious and ROUGH! Sadly true also.
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #233 on: February 28, 2019, 04:31:41 am »
>Well, here we are,... at that awkward moment, when Kim Jong Un is more willing to negotiate with President Trump than the democrats are.

True.

Is G&T being taken on a PR ride by NK?  Maybe the revelations from his ex lawyer put them off! :cheesy:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #234 on: February 28, 2019, 09:14:36 am »
>That's because Kim is a better person than most dems.

I don't know if he's "better" but he is more reasonable.  And since he's totally UNresonable, that's pretty sad...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #235 on: February 28, 2019, 09:35:42 am »
Hi Folks,

The names have been changed to protect the innocent!

Sa
l
Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #236 on: February 28, 2019, 08:44:32 pm »
Hi Folks,

It's a dog hump dog world out there!

You have to see the video:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6756719/White-woman-calls-cops-black-man-Massachusetts-dog-aggressively-humped-hers.html

Oh! And it's racial. A black guy's dog humped a white blond lady's dog. Is there a difference in dog culture between a black family's dog and a white family's dog?

Sal

Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2019, 04:48:37 pm »
Hi Folks,

It's a dog hump dog world out there!

You have to see the video:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6756719/White-woman-calls-cops-black-man-Massachusetts-dog-aggressively-humped-hers.html

Oh! And it's racial. A black guy's dog humped a white blond lady's dog. Is there a difference in dog culture between a black family's dog and a white family's dog?

Sal

In iddee's dream world there would be :cheesy:

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2019, 08:25:35 pm »
At least you picked the right thread to post that on.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2019, 04:51:38 am »
At least you picked the right thread to post that on.
Aw didums iddee I always try to please you! :cheesy: