Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 16344 times)

Offline salvo

• House Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2019, 11:51:34 pm »
Hi Folks,

This is NOT FUNNY! Do not even watch it.

Sal
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2019, 05:23:55 am »
OK. I didn't.  :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2019, 11:07:21 am »
Me neither. 🙃

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2019, 09:24:15 pm »
Hi Folks,

This new lie just in.

The Post obtained Warren?s registration card for the State Bar of Texas, providing a previously undisclosed example of Warren identifying as an ?American Indian.?

Link:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html?utm_term=.4aa5f1c7128a

Sal
Salvo

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2019, 09:32:32 pm »
Which kinda puts the lie to this whole white privilege thing.  If it was such an advantage to be white there would not be so many people trying to be something else!   :cool:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2019, 09:49:22 pm »
Gee, I went to law school with some native Americans who were blond and had blue eyes and names like Smith, and I figured I had at least as much Indian blood as they did, but they were enrolled members of a tribe, so what the heck.  Is this supposed to be like stolen valor or something?  I get it that she's misrepresenting herself as an American Indian, but just why is that supposed to give her some kind of advantage?  If not, why would she do it?  It's a matter of integrity.  Btw, why didn't she put herself down as African American?  That would have gotten her a lot more votes, maybe.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #206 on: February 09, 2019, 09:18:39 pm »
Hi Folks,

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/us/illinois-social-media-gun-law-trnd/index.html

Careful what you post. They want to know what you got, where you are and how you think!

Sal
Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #207 on: February 10, 2019, 09:18:41 pm »
Hi Folks,

Grammies are on!

Just my opinion. We could get a twofer.

Michelle IS RUNNING for President!!!!!

Gonna be a lot of disappointed dem wannabees out there.

I'm changing the channel.

Sal

Salvo

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #208 on: February 16, 2019, 11:34:22 am »
Salvo

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #209 on: February 16, 2019, 07:09:25 pm »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2019, 07:52:07 pm »
Gee, I went to law school with some native Americans who were blond and had blue eyes and names like Smith, and I figured I had at least as much Indian blood as they did, but they were enrolled members of a tribe, so what the heck.  Is this supposed to be like stolen valor or something?  I get it that she's misrepresenting herself as an American Indian, but just why is that supposed to give her some kind of advantage?  If not, why would she do it?  It's a matter of integrity.  Btw, why didn't she put herself down as African American?  That would have gotten her a lot more votes, maybe.
Apparently you are what you claim you are.
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/09/dna-test-race-lawsuit/570250/
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2019, 09:47:38 pm »
I like that article, Acebird. Really shows what claptrap racial identification is. :smile:
Neill

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2019, 11:52:51 am »
Hi Folks,

This NEWS just in,..... from January 29, 2019:

The FBI has taken over the investigation amid reports that Smollett received a threatening letter sometime before the attack, according to ABC News.

Police reported that two unknown men began ?yelling out racial and homophobic slurs? before physically attacking the actor. During the attack, the two men ?poured an unknown chemical substance? on him and one of the attackers wrapped a rope around his neck. 

TMZ, citing unnamed sources ?directly connected to Jussie,? reported that the men yelled, ?Aren?t you that faggot ?Empire? bleep?? The outlet also reported that the unknown chemical substance was bleach and that, after the attack, the men told Smollett, ?This is MAGA country,? referring to President Donald Trump?s slogan ?Make America Great Again.?

?Given the severity of the allegations, we are taking this investigation very seriously and treating it as a possible hate crime,? Chicago police told HuffPost Tuesday morning.

OMG! Where is society going?

Never mind. We have met the enemy,.... and he is us.

Sal
Salvo

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
  • North Mississippi
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2019, 02:46:03 pm »
Hi Folks,

This NEWS just in,..... from January 29, 2019:

The FBI has taken over the investigation amid reports that Smollett received a threatening letter sometime before the attack, according to ABC News.

Police reported that two unknown men began ?yelling out racial and homophobic slurs? before physically attacking the actor. During the attack, the two men ?poured an unknown chemical substance? on him and one of the attackers wrapped a rope around his neck. 

TMZ, citing unnamed sources ?directly connected to Jussie,? reported that the men yelled, ?Aren?t you that faggot ?Empire? bleep?? The outlet also reported that the unknown chemical substance was bleach and that, after the attack, the men told Smollett, ?This is MAGA country,? referring to President Donald Trump?s slogan ?Make America Great Again.?

?Given the severity of the allegations, we are taking this investigation very seriously and treating it as a possible hate crime,? Chicago police told HuffPost Tuesday morning.

OMG! Where is society going?

Never mind. We have met the enemy,.... and he is us.

Sal

Sal, this is not good.  I don't know where it is going, needs to go to GITMO perhaps?  Huge yes. Awful yes. And as bad as it is, lying, deceiving, our civilian public, purposely to stir up hate, any hate, racial hate, toward the right, and using lies and deceit to do, and on the extreme measures used to do it,  shows the level of desperation that the far left has reached.  As bad as this is, this is small potatoes compared to the lies and fabrications which were made on then Presidential Hopeful, Donlald Trump. Pee pee gate. To go as far as to make up a fake report using EX British spies to do the fabricating. and the wild imagination of ugliness, lies, and deceit without limit.  Lets not forget the Supreme Court hopeful, just look at the lies made up on him. On and on it goes! No morals means no limits on these people. And poor misguided Seth Rich.  Are we looking into the face of political terrorist, people who use unlawful Violence and hate against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims? GITMO PERHAPS?

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2019, 03:25:33 pm »
Ex British spy with Russia ties.  So far the only collusion we know of is between the DNC and Russia by way of the Orrs, Fusion GPS, Steele, and Russia. 

"Full Measure" was interesting today.  It covered some of what I have been on about with the agencies under the Justice Dept and the out of bounds things they have been doing.  It all predates Trump and if it is not stopped will postdate him as well.  We gave them to much power after 9/11. They have abused it.  Congress has not done its oversight job. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2019, 02:59:10 pm »
Hi Folks,

I have a friend, soooo progressive, who, before the 2016 election, told me Bernie didn't go far enough left. She tells me how bad one party is. I tell her both parties are bad. Lately we have been keeping it really light. She does not want to alienate me and doesn't want me to say: You're too smart to really believe this ca-ca do-do, aren't you?

She told me about an alt-right news source, Brietbart. I had no knowledge of it before she told me.

It's been posted here that Fox News is conservative. It's not the only one.

I scan European news outlets, It was interesting that Daily Mail UK, Al Jazeera and others had breaking US news as much as 48 hours before I saw anything State-side. But, even those European sites are becoming infected now.

Anyway, here are two US based news outlets that I frequent:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/18/cbss-lara-logan-on-media-bias-unless-you-seek-out-breitbart-you-wont-see-the-other-side/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43597/limbaugh-russia-probe-silent-coup-perpetrated-joseph-curl

https://voiceofeurope.com/

Alt-Right???? Nah! Just not alt-left.

Careful for the lies!

Sal
Salvo

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2019, 04:59:50 pm »
You might also want to try   https://100percentfedup.com
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #217 on: February 18, 2019, 07:02:33 pm »
I liked Breitbart a lot more when Andrew was alive and running it, but they do cover some good stuff still.  Dailywire is good.  You are correct.  They are not Alt-Right, whatever that is.  They are certainly more conservative.

A lot of people don't know that Fox News has far more liberals on it than the MSN has conservatives.  You are more apt to get all sides of a story from them than from a place like CNN.  There's a reason they are watched as much as they are.  Can't be all conservatives watching FOX.  there are not that many in the country to account for their ratings.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #219 on: February 20, 2019, 01:09:49 pm »
Hi Folks,

Justice is blind.

Equal justice under the law.

Innocent until proven guilty.

And, in the meantime, General Flynn has been bankrupted and Paul Manafort sits in jail in solitary confinement. An old man, Roger Stone is getting hammered cause he's a chatty-Cathy. Presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. Show me the man and I'll show you the crime.

Ferguson, and on, and on. I want that Small guy to go to jail if he's guilty. I'll be terribly disappointed if he's guilty and this gets swept under the rug.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Let's see where Justice really lives!

Sal

Salvo