Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 16124 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2017, 12:29:59 pm »
Please get back on topic, guys.   Pretty please?  With sugar on it?  I keep coming to this thread to see some new lie only to be disappointed.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Jim 134

• Super Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2017, 12:41:59 pm »
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you...

BEE HAPPY Jim 134  :smile:
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 12:44:08 pm »
Ace knows what he's talking about. . .

Offline Jim 134

• Super Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 12:57:32 pm »

Your perception is your reality. whether it is true or not

BEE Happy Jim 134  :smile:
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2017, 02:44:25 pm »

Your perception is your reality. whether it is true or not

That's very zen.  Is that a lie?

BEE Happy Jim 134  :smile:
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2017, 03:05:44 pm »
This new SS tax will be totally volunteer. You can contribute or not, your choice.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 03:06:45 pm »
NO, Iraq will not be another Viet Nam.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2017, 05:13:53 pm »
NO, Iraq will not be another Viet Nam.

That was a real whopper! :smile:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 05:29:02 pm by herbhome »
Neill

Offline herbhome

• Field Bee
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2017, 05:15:52 pm »

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."

This was the first one came to my mind. :smile:
Neill

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 05:27:21 pm »
I keep coming to this thread to see some new lie only to be disappointed.

I refuse to waste my time writing them all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2017, 05:42:34 pm »
Brian,
You picked a good on for lies,  The NY Times.
Jim

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2017, 06:13:49 pm »
Brian, I told you in a prior post. You can source the biggest lies with less typing than that. Just like this.

https://www.nytimes.com/

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2017, 09:06:11 pm »
Brian, I told you in a prior post. You can source the biggest lies with less typing than that. Just like this.

https://www.nytimes.com/

I am not one for believing what I am told.  Just go down through the turds campaign promises.  I don't think there has ever been a politician that has lied more and he claims not to be a politician.  Oops there is another lie.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2017, 09:49:02 pm »
""I don't think there has ever been a politician that has lied more and he claims not to be a politician.  Oops there is another lie.""

Hey, now you have added one to the OP. That statement is one of the biggest ever told. He is carrying out his campaign promises better than any other pres in our lifetime, in spite of more anti-Americans going against him than any other in the same period.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline salvo

• House Bee
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2017, 11:00:23 pm »
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Salvo

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2017, 09:49:28 am »
He is carrying out his campaign promises better than any other pres in our lifetime, in spite of more anti-Americans going against him than any other in the same period.
He has produced a lot of executive orders which have gone no where.  The president should be a leader not a dictator.  The position has very limited power unless the American people or congress get on his side.  Both have turned away.  Yes, there is a minority of people who are still in denial.  The result of his presidency is going to be a whiplash to the left.  These whiplashes are what the country doesn't need.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2017, 10:56:31 am »
He is carrying out his campaign promises better than any other pres in our lifetime, in spite of more anti-Americans going against him than any other in the same period.
He has produced a lot of executive orders which have gone no where.  The president should be a leader not a dictator.  The position has very limited power unless the American people or congress get on his side.  Both have turned away.  Yes, there is a minority of people who are still in denial.  The result of his presidency is going to be a whiplash to the left.  These whiplashes are what the country doesn't need.

So true, witness what occurred to elect Obama, and then the backlash that got Trump elected.    As long as this country continues to elect the Left and Right extremists, we shall continue to be at each others' throats.

As in every aspect of live, moderation is key.  Extremism leads to destruction.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2017, 11:05:29 am »
""The result of his presidency is going to be a whiplash to the left""

If that is true, you liberals should be encouraging him to continue on, not fighting everything he tries to do.

I love his latest move. DACA  He says he wants DACA, but wants it done legally. Congress can get off it's sorry butt and do it legally or he will let the people know that they refused to do their job and the dreamers have to go. All because of the uselessness of the left side of congress.  It's beautiful.

Yes, he produces a lot of executive orders that have been challenged, but got results without them ever being executed. Now there is no executive order and no  more challenge, but the job got done. That's what I call a smart operation.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2017, 01:09:20 pm »
Emoticon didn't work.  Oh, well.

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2017, 02:16:59 pm »
Yes, he produces a lot of executive orders that have been challenged, but got results without them ever being executed.
Exactly what results have got done?  DACA is not done.  If it does get done Trump is going to lose a lot of employees in his businesses.  A difficult solution to get done by congress in 6 months.  Good luck with that.  That stands as much a chance of happening as removing Obamma Care.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it