Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Big Lies  (Read 16229 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Big Lies
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2017, 07:08:08 pm »
There is one reflected attribute AB failed to list, and likely 'cos he too is so blind
as to not see it.
A true "family man" Barry is adored by the missus an' sprogs, unlike Doddles
whose trophy wife clearly despises him - as would any woman "grabbed by the
p***y - and whose kids/sprogs recognise Dad as only the gravy boat to ride in.
Middle America rides with the rest of the developed world in respecting
family values, the root of growth in any nation. Doddles with his "before breakfast"
tweets says loud and clear his two bits is more important than family time at the
beginning of every day. His 'family' knows this, and know the 2%'rs would not hear
their chagrin, so "smile and collect the cash" is their reward for sufference of the "creep".

Bill
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2017, 08:11:23 pm »
Ace how's that Iran thing working out?

Irma and Harvey were the first major hurricanes to hit the United States in 12 years. I'm guessing all Obamas efforts on climate change didn't pay off. Or it's Trump's fault?

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2017, 02:25:05 am »

Irma and Harvey were the first major hurricanes to hit the United States in 12 years. I'm guessing all Obamas efforts on climate change didn't pay off. Or it's Trump's fault?

I'll stand correction - with provenace - as the micro machinations were not followed, but...
was it not Congress who screwed Barry's CC ideals for America. Are still screwing any
positive change ?

Bill

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2017, 08:29:02 am »
There is one reflected attribute AB failed to list,
Not blind Bill, it is just not profitable to discuss mental issues to those in denial.  He tweets what they want to hear.  Their eyes are already closed to reality.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2017, 09:00:56 am »
One of the most difficult things for other countries to deal with is the transfer of leadership every 4 years in the US.  We want the world to believe we are trustworthy and will honor OUR commitments.  Then along comes a whack job that proves the exact opposite.  You of all people.  You don't trust our government but you want foreigners to?  It is completely reasonable that every other country is in a mad dog race to protect themselves any way they can from the country that can't keep its commitments along with making threats.  And now that a whack job can make his way into the White House any future agreements with anybody will be nothing more than paper with wasted ink.
I have a much broader question for you Psparr.  How would foreign affairs look today if Hillary was in the White House?  I bet we would still have friends.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2017, 10:47:14 am »
Brian,
We have more real friends now than we did with "line in the sand" Hussein who's word was worthless as he was. Hillary's only friends are the ones that bought and own her.
Jim

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
Big Lies
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2017, 11:08:19 am »
Your right we would have many more "friends".
Do you not think that every other country in the world isn't scheming against us? Even our allies are is keep close tabs on us. When Obama set the red line in Syria and did nothing about it, do you think our allies were happy. Did he keep his commitment?

Having friends may make you lefties happy, but actually really does nothing for the security of our country.

I think Obama's toughest question from the media in eight years. Was why he wore mom jeans. While I don't like all of trumps tweets. He is going around the media. And actually taking a stance on things.

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2017, 05:39:49 pm »
Do you not think that every other country in the world isn't scheming against us? Even our allies are is keep close tabs on us.
You are describing another mental illness.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2017, 07:29:33 pm »
Your right we would have many more "friends".
Do you not think that every other country in the world isn't scheming against us?
(edit)

errrm...obviously you have never heard of Pine Gap?
G00gle the comms site in central Australia
You guys would be blind without our alliance, an alliance with
the "good guys" of the USA, no less ;-)

Bill

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #109 on: September 10, 2017, 08:25:37 pm »
Do you not think that every other country in the world isn't scheming against us? Even our allies are is keep close tabs on us.
You are describing another mental illness.
Did Obama not get grief for wiretapping Merkel? This isn't mental illness, it's reality.

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2017, 09:12:03 pm »
Spying on your neighbors, friends, relatives, bosses, subordinates and enemies is all human nature.  You are trying to be informed and get the upper hand.  Thinking that the whole world is out to get you.  That is classic mental illness.  I have very little knowledge when it come to human psych but that one I know.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2017, 07:42:56 pm »
Ace ,
Is spying on your neighbor something you do?
And for all from other countries how did integration of slavery to general population work for a democracy.
Ya probably don't have a clue what happened after the US civil war in the south as far as reconstruction.
But i guess that's our problem.
Like y'all think the president we have now Trump.
Have you looked at the money that the us was to pour in the climate accord (crazy) .
But i guess that don't make any difference to people in the north east or west coast that make more money than they are worth. But i like many rural living people have a problem with that .  And a change is coming.  Im glad to see it .

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2017, 09:49:17 pm »
Ace ,
Is spying on your neighbor something you do?

I don't know how close you live to your neighbor but if a police car pulls into your neighbors driveway with the lights flashing what do you do?  Close the curtains.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2017, 11:25:07 pm »
My closest neighbor is 1/4 of a mile.

Offline MikeyN.C.

• House Bee
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2017, 11:31:22 pm »
What ever business they do is not my business,  unless they make it so.

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2017, 04:47:55 am »
Brian,
We have more real friends now than we did with "line in the sand" Hussein who's word was worthless as he was. Hillary's only friends are the ones that bought and own her.
Jim

Fairly certain the US has friends  - not because of Trump, but in spite of Trump - and because they know that the US is simply suffering from temporary insanity.  (No need to thank me for this wisdom - it is common knowledge outside of the island that is Trumpland.)

:rolleyes:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2017, 06:54:27 am »
Say hello to peter pan while you are outside Trumpland there, BCB.  :tongue:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2017, 09:27:16 am »
because they know that the US is simply suffering from temporary insanity.
I wish that were true.  If it is one thing that Trump has accomplished is that he brought everything out in the open.  The hatred that existed in this country still exist and a new winner is not going to make it go away.  His presidency has been a big eye opener for me.  Never did I think prejudice was so strong.
 Unfortunately because of the electoral college and where I live it doesn't matter if I vote because the state always goes democrat.  And likewise some states always go republican.  As far as I am concerned the will of the people will not be heard until the electoral college is eliminated.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2017, 10:06:04 am »
With 4 states having a total population of over 100 million people, and your NY being one of them, I bet you do want the electoral college gone. The four states than could rule the country and to H*ll with the other 46.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Psparr

• Field Bee
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2017, 10:34:23 am »
Ace where is the hate? From where I sit, there's more coming from the left.