Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from WNC!  (Read 1783 times)

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
Hello from WNC!
« on: August 25, 2017, 01:50:19 pm »
Hi, everyone!  I'm planning on getting started beekeeping in the spring, so I thought I'd join this forum so I could have the opportunity to ask experienced beekeepers the questions I'm sure to have.  I'm still in the research phase now, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a beekeeper.  Bees are such fascinating creatures, and I'm sure it will be a wonderful learning experience! 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline eltalia

• Queen Bee
Re: Hello from WNC!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 03:48:45 pm »
Hi, everyone!  I'm planning on getting started beekeeping in the spring, so I thought I'd join this forum so I could have the opportunity to ask experienced beekeepers the questions I'm sure to have.  I'm still in the research phase now, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a beekeeper.  Bees are such fascinating creatures, and I'm sure it will be a wonderful learning experience! 

I do believe you will find a spare console over in aisle five row three, citizen.
Do not be swayed by this part of the "multiverse" all being in themed costume
according to our planetary r00t(s)... like the guy in the minotaur outfit is really
a budgie at heart, harmless ;-))

... welcome.

Bill

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 09:05:02 pm »
Welcome, from another newbee here to learn.   :grin:

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 09:20:03 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

anything