Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Silence is Golden  (Read 1954 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
Re: Silence is Golden
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 05:21:31 pm »
It's fun to watch the lefties and how their blinded by their ideology.

I would have said "lefties and righties its always fun to see them both at each others throats! I would have thought they would have learned by now. But please keep it up its entertaining part of 'coffee house' :happy:
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 05:34:22 pm »
You're four months behind, Ace. It happened Jan. 20.
[
iddee
Where have you been? I've missed your dulcet tones. Or even the more strident ones! :grin:
cider
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2017, 06:57:04 pm »

Still yakking from 10,000 miles none of y'all had much to pick from. I know more than one of your members in the States would have made better leaders.
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2017, 08:51:40 pm »

Still yakking from 10,000 miles none of y'all had much to pick from. I know more than one of your members in the States would have made better leaders.

Most people have more sense than to get into that crazy game.  So we have to choose from the loonies that fancy themselves worthy of such leadership roles.  Fortunately, our Constitution established a form of government that protects us from most of the foolishness of any one or few such crazies.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline renton

• New Bee
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2017, 10:52:40 pm »
Didn't Assange offer him a job the same day he was fired?

Offline Psparr

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 11:13:33 pm »

Most people have more sense than to get into that crazy game.  So we have to choose from the loonies that fancy themselves worthy of such leadership roles.  Fortunately, our Constitution established a form of government that protects us from most of the foolishness of any one or few such crazies.
The only problem there is most don't follow the constitution. Heck I think I remember one guy say it was full negative liberties. And he would fundamentally change America.
If those in government won't follow it it is our duty to hold them to account.
Problem with that is more people can name the real housewives, but not their representatives.

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2017, 06:04:44 pm »
Sorry I was gone for a week I was in Republican territory,  Wyoming and Montana.  What an irony ... fox news reporting the ground is shaking when I was at the air port in Billings.  Seems like the cattle are getting restless and thinking about jumping the fence.
How long you guys think the orange turd has got left?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 08:51:53 pm »
7 years and 8 months.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 08:59:59 pm »
Well I never thought he would get elected in the first place.  But 7 years, 8 months?  I doubt he will live that long.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• House Bee
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2017, 10:44:27 pm »
Well I never thought he would get elected in the first place.  But 7 years, 8 months?  I doubt he will live that long.
That's just it. You can't see past your stubborn ideology. Take a few steps back and maybe you'll get some perspective on things the way they actually are.
This is not directed at only you ace. There are plenty of others. Also a few on the right, but not to the extent or hysteria.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2017, 02:47:47 am »
AMEN, psparr

Check out the real news site, Ace. You may learn something.

http://100percentfedup.com/
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2017, 08:38:28 am »
You read the Esquire too, right?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2017, 08:42:38 am »
You can't see past your stubborn ideology.

Yup.  My mother taught me right from wrong.  A liar never stops until he has no friends even the ones he thought he had.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Psparr

• House Bee
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2017, 10:06:54 am »
You can't see past your stubborn ideology.

Yup.  My mother taught me right from wrong.  A liar never stops until he has no friends even the ones he thought he had.
You must be lonely. :)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2017, 01:03:24 pm »
What is the esquire?

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 01:28:02 am »
Certainly the Dems will impeach Trump.  They just have to find proof of "conclusion" with the Kremlin.  I just hope they can do it before Guam tips over! (Who votes for these people?!)

Offline Psparr

• House Bee
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2017, 09:52:10 am »
Certainly the Dems will impeach Trump.  They just have to find proof of "conclusion" with the Kremlin.  I just hope they can do it before Guam tips over! (Who votes for these people?!)
Who votes these people?
The fed up majority who were sick of the scum politicians. Who word everything they say according to polls. Who never give a straight answer to anything. The people who were tired of their government not following the laws they enacted!

That's who.

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 02:30:56 pm »
What is the esquire?
Rag magazine that sells headlines.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:20 pm »
That's who.

LMAO  You really change things Psparr.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline tycrnp

• House Bee
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 02:47:38 pm »
Who votes these people?
The fed up majority who were sick of the scum politicians. Who word everything they say according to polls. Who never give a straight answer to anything. The people who were tired of their government not following the laws they enacted!

That's who.

Psparr,
I think you misunderstood my question. 

Who votes for someone like Congressman Hank Johnson who is so stupid that he asked an Admiral if he was afraid Guam would tip over if we deployed 8000 marines there!!!!  Or who voted  for Maxine  Waters who insists there was "conclusion"  (huh?) between the  Trump team and the Kremlin. Who votes for someone like Representative Sheila Jackson Lee who proclaimed North & South Vietnam were peaceful neighbors. (Maybe she missed the memo in 1976 when they merged.)

I am actually 1  of the fed  up majority - which is no longer silent.

That was my question.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:05:43 pm by tycrnp »

anything