Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Press Conference  (Read 435 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• House Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut** phut**!
Press Conference
« on: January 22, 2017, 05:54:10 pm »
Trumps  Press Secretary gave a conference today to state that the inauguration attendance was the largest there has ever been. this is despite the aerial photos proving the contrary, he then proceeded to take 'no questions' obviously didn't  want the photos binging up! Has he now set the standard for deniability?  What other more important things will be denied!!!!! 
Whats good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe us too, so long as we don't go too far to the left or right and fall off the edge...

Offline Hops Brewster

• House Bee
Re: Press Conference
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:00:15 pm »
Now, go look up some of the other photos, the ones shot actually during the inauguration, instead of 2 hours before it began.  Then compare those of Big O's 1st inauguration shot at the same time frame, the beginning of the ceremony.
Sort of takes the starch out of your shorts, doesn't it?
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Acebird

• Super Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 08:31:12 pm »
Maybe you could link us to those photos hops?
There are also accounts of taxi drivers, bus terminals, and other public transportation that validates the low showing at the inauguration and a complete turn around of events of the "peaceful woman's march" on Washington.  It is pretty hard today to fake events when 500,000 thousand attend a protest armed with smart phones and social media.  You really have to have your head in the sand in this day and age to deny what happened or what didn't happen.
Let the Trump supporters show us what they got on their smart phone.  Oh yeah, they weren't there.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 01:44:33 am »
I will have to agree with Hop, the picture they keep showing was while Obama and Trump were still at the White House, before the inauguration.  During the inauguration the scan over the people there did not have the big gaps.  Some people will never like Trump and
possibly not anyone that is not a democrat.  Sorry Obama couldn't stay and Hillary did get the electoral college votes.  But Trump is in charge now, you could at least give him a chance.

Joe D

Offline sawdstmakr

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 01:18:24 pm »
Just more media garbage. If the media says so, it must be true.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 02:41:37 pm »
I knew of several people who went to the Tea Party rally in DC a few years back. They talked about where the crowd started and where it stopped, unreal number of people. The media done the same thing back then, they found an area with a small amount of people in it and kept running it. Looking at the election results every year since then I tend to believe the Tea Party folks.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Hops Brewster

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 09:45:31 pm »
Maybe you could link us to those photos hops?
There are also accounts of taxi drivers, bus terminals, and other public transportation that validates the low showing at the inauguration and a complete turn around of events of the "peaceful woman's march" on Washington.  It is pretty hard today to fake events when 500,000 thousand attend a protest armed with smart phones and social media.  You really have to have your head in the sand in this day and age to deny what happened or what didn't happen.
Let the Trump supporters show us what they got on their smart phone.  Oh yeah, they weren't there.
Aww gee, Brian.  Do you really want me to take the joy of discovery away from you?
Well, here is just one.  YOu will note that the mall is full.  Much more full than the dismal pic floated as "news".
You can find many more, with less effort than it did to ask me to post them.
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 06:37:38 pm »
None of it matters.  Trump can say anything and the media wonks will spend a bunch of time "fact-checking" instead of reporting.  He'll drive them crazy.  I think it's part of his plan.  Brilliant.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline herbhome

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 02:23:57 am »
That's a really cool pic, hops. Thanks