Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Trump Sexual Assault Allegations.  (Read 1140 times)

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
Re: Trump Sexual Assault Allegations.
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 12:38:55 pm »
John,
Since he did not fall for her, she was really upset and had to get revenge.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 03:04:33 pm »
John,
Since he did not fall for her, she was really upset and had to get revenge.
Jim

some of these accusers now see dollar signs. they feel they can get paid to shut up and go away even if its not true. Money is the root of it all. hey why work for years to make  1/2 a mil. if you can get it free in six months just to go away and not pay taxes on it.

john

I have seen it done to many times wher the cost of taking it to trail cost more then paying out to get it over with. businesses are attacked by con people all the time in slip and fall cases. I even witnessed it once and told the police and business.

john

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2016, 08:46:45 am »
...and it wouldn't surprise me if Trump starts lining up women who will have claimed to be raped by Hillary

Guess what? it's happening, some women are saying that Hillary sexually molested her. I'm going to try to find some info and a link. It may or may not be true.

I will vote for Trump. Letting Hildabeast have her way is unthinkable.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2016, 04:20:35 pm »
>I don't have daughters but I can imagine that if I did I would not want them hanging out around a person like Mr. Trump

Or Bill Clinton...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin