Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Trump Sexual Assault Allegations.  (Read 1139 times)

Offline bwallace23350

• Super Bee
Trump Sexual Assault Allegations.
« on: October 14, 2016, 07:59:55 am »
What does everyone think about this? I tend to believe some of it is true after hearing his audio tape.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
Re: Trump Sexual Assault Allegations.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 08:10:32 am »
Cosy up to the big guy. Then when he moves on to the next one, blast him.
Like any movie star or athlete, they are tickled to be recognized and maybe petted by him. Then when it's over, they are left devastated.

""Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned""
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 08:47:58 am »
To me it seems like just something else the democrats conjure up to smear their republican opponent. What they don't realize is he's not a politician, especially a spineless republican.  I look for probably 10-20 more to claim the same thing, and it wouldn't surprise me if Trump starts lining up women who will have claimed to be raped by Hillary. If I had the money and air time I'd have a blast running against someone like her.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline bwallace23350

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 09:58:49 am »
I don't know. Some of these women filed climes or reported it years ago and it is just coming back out now. I don't plan on voting for Trump or Clinton so this has not changed my thoughts at all but I do feel there is something credible somewhere in all of this.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 03:30:11 pm »
Cosy up to the big guy. Then when he moves on to the next one, blast him.
Like any movie star or athlete, they are tickled to be recognized and maybe petted by him. Then when it's over, they are left devastated.

""Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned""
iddee
I didn't think even you would sink so low as to believe that! Uck!!!  I don't know if the definition of 'petting' is the same as over here but to post that in defence of this iiddee-iot is the lowest of the low. No wonder right thinking people are deserting him in droves.
Two rights don't equal a left.
 The BFG

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe iddee too, so long as he don't go too far to the  right and fall off the edge...but I think maybe some comb over artists already have!.....

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 05:12:36 pm »
Spoken like a true liberal, just waiting for the next dictator to take over, so he don't have to think for himself anymore.

Sorry if the truth is so painful for you.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 06:06:37 pm »
It is the rare politician on either side who does not have a list of women problems.  The difference now is that the press trots it out where in the past, they hid it for the pol.  Kennedy screwed everything, the press knew it.  The rape allegations against Clinton were known, he was screwing everything that moved from the time he was governor.  Teddy Kennedy killed a woman to hide that she was pregnant. 

I can only think of a few that were never touched by this stuff.

The difference between the republicans (in the past) and the democrats is that this would have been a deal breaker for most republicans in the past.  that's why the dems do this to every.single.republican that they think might win.  When it happens to democrats, the left shrugs it off.

So...sleazy?  sure.  This time it may not matter.  I don't think the Trump people care, and people like me care only that Hillary does not get into office.  the choice between sleazy sex games and Hillarys criminal behavior is a pretty easy one.

timeine is curious, and there are far more serious thing going on in the world than slap and tickle. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Field Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 07:12:37 pm »
It is the rare politician on either side who does not have a list of women problems.  The difference now is that the press trots it out where in the past, they hid it for the pol.  Kennedy screwed everything, the press knew it.  The rape allegations against Clinton were known, he was screwing everything that moved from the time he was governor.  Teddy Kennedy killed a woman to hide that she was pregnant. 

I can only think of a few that were never touched by this stuff.

The difference between the republicans (in the past) and the democrats is that this would have been a deal breaker for most republicans in the past.  that's why the dems do this to every.single.republican that they think might win.  When it happens to democrats, the left shrugs it off.

So...sleazy?  sure.  This time it may not matter.  I don't think the Trump people care, and people like me care only that Hillary does not get into office.  the choice between sleazy sex game
s and Hillarys criminal behavior is a pretty easy one.

timeine is curious, and there are far more serious thing going on in the world than slap and tickle.
Kathy
It's the principle of the thing, iddee rants on as a out and out rightwinger doe's one can ignore that as I usually do. I would have thought as a woman you would have a different opinion (politics apart, if not, you disappoint me I have admired your eloquence for such a long time!
Two rights don't equal a left.
 The BFG

What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?
The Ladies could still teach the Borg a thing or two!....and maybe iddee too, so long as he don't go too far to the  right and fall off the edge...but I think maybe some comb over artists already have!.....

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 07:36:24 pm »
I would have thought as a woman you would have a different opinion (politics apart, if not, you disappoint me I have admired your eloquence for such a long time!

I am a practical person.  We face many issues and whether or not someone groped someone else has no bearing on those issues.  We have only 2 choices and I will not vote for Hillary.  What is worse anyway, the man who may have stuck his hand up a skirt or two, or the woman who attacked and intimidated the women her husband raped and groped? 

We don't have good choices and I don't condone men acting like pigs.  I do understand men acting like pigs.  I understand that far better than I understand the behavior of Hillary on many issues.

I don't do identity politics.  My gender has nothing to do with how I vote.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 07:42:10 pm »
Cider, I have a 46 year old daughter. When she was 15, she went to an oak ridge boys concert. One of the players, during intermission, went into the audience. He Kissed several of the girls, including my daughter. They all were on cloud nine. A quick, close encounter with a celebrity puts most ladies in heaven. My daughter still talks about that kiss.
I'm saying any woman that waited 10 to 15 years to report something like that is just trying to get their 10 minutes of fame, when at the time it happened, they were ecstatic. That is not low down, nor right-winger. Just the truth of human nature.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 07:59:22 pm »
I'm saying any woman that waited 10 to 15 years to report something like that is just trying to get their 10 minutes of fame,

and very convenient timing.  1000s of emails coming out that are damning to Hillary, but we are talking about Trump women instead. 
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 09:07:37 pm »
Have you seen the video of Obama on a plane showing off his private part. He stands up, turns around and puts his foot up on another seat to show off. Several women tell him to sit down. A bunch of them are laughing at him.
You will never see that on the news.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline little john

• Queen Bee
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 04:59:12 am »
An interesting article (well, at least I found it interesting) on the Trump sexual allegations.  Apparently it doesn't matter whether they are true or not (to some people).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37661794

LJ
A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline Lancej

• House Bee
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2016, 06:33:14 am »
So men can act one way but a women can't. The whole world is laughing at Trump, we all think he's a tosser.

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2016, 03:28:09 pm »
I told you so.

"I think Summer wishes she could still be on reality TV, and in an effort to get that back she?s saying all of these negative things about Mr. Trump," Barry said. "That?s not how she talked about him before."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/15/trump-slams-corrupt-media-as-more-women-make-sexual-assault-claims.html

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 09:01:22 pm »
So men can act one way but a women can't. The whole world is laughing at Trump, we all think he's a tosser.

This means nothing to me.  The whole world thought Obama was great, so the whole world does not have a very good track record on American politics.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline bwallace23350

• Super Bee
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2016, 09:34:02 am »
I don't have daughters but I can imagine that if I did I would not want them hanging out around a person like Mr. Trump

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2016, 01:15:13 pm »
have you heard from the cousin of the women who cryed oon tv with that women attorney. he is showing who she really is. he stated that she tryed to get trump to come to her resturant the  year before and he refused. she got angry off and that she was a very vendictive person . he even told about a sexual a harasment charge that she made againist another company two years before because they would not give her a line of credit for her bussiness.

the other allligations are also falling apart.

john

Online iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2016, 01:23:18 pm »
That cousin is the link I posted in reply #14.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2016, 03:32:53 pm »
That cousin is the link I posted in reply #14.

whoops iddee I missed that. they also got the woman who said he attacked her on the plane years ago. the man setting across from them is from UK. he said he remember it vividly that trump never tuched her and that she was trying to be all over him. that she was agresive to him not him to her. he said he remember it because he was like man I would have gone for it myself. He tought that she was trying to go for the money.

john

Online sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2016, 12:38:55 pm »
John,
Since he did not fall for her, she was really upset and had to get revenge.
Jim
"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper you are misinformed."--Mark Twain

Offline divemaster1963

• Queen Bee
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 03:04:33 pm »
John,
Since he did not fall for her, she was really upset and had to get revenge.
Jim

some of these accusers now see dollar signs. they feel they can get paid to shut up and go away even if its not true. Money is the root of it all. hey why work for years to make  1/2 a mil. if you can get it free in six months just to go away and not pay taxes on it.

john

I have seen it done to many times wher the cost of taking it to trail cost more then paying out to get it over with. businesses are attacked by con people all the time in slip and fall cases. I even witnessed it once and told the police and business.

john

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2016, 08:46:45 am »
...and it wouldn't surprise me if Trump starts lining up women who will have claimed to be raped by Hillary

Guess what? it's happening, some women are saying that Hillary sexually molested her. I'm going to try to find some info and a link. It may or may not be true.

I will vote for Trump. Letting Hildabeast have her way is unthinkable.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2016, 04:20:35 pm »
>I don't have daughters but I can imagine that if I did I would not want them hanging out around a person like Mr. Trump

Or Bill Clinton...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin