Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Is honeyjars.net a scam?  (Read 11190 times)

Offline Duane

• House Bee
Re: Is honeyjars.net a scam?
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2015, 11:54:39 am »
Here's my question.. How did anyone hear about this site?
I had been thinking that, too.

I usually source supplies like this from http://beehivekits.org.
It looks like the site was created in June of this year and is registered to the someone in New Jersey but he may just be the web developer

He also owns:
bestpicklottosoftware.info
bestpick4lotto.com
pick3lottosystem.com
bestpick5lotto.com

First Name Biagio

Last Name Iellimo

Telephone 9737275736

Email infoguy83@gmail.com

Sounds kind of suspicious to me....

Now if bman gets supplies from there with no problems, and the site was created June of this year, and the guy (or developer) also owns lotto sites, then there's nothing that says honeyjars.net can't be a good site.  If it's ever implemented.

While one needs to be suspicious, one also needs to not be too critical.  A lot of people who do good work do not do so well with paperwork and computers.

I find it amusing, that if you look at the site, foxhoundbeecompany, from the one who started this thread, and choose Shop=>Our Products, it shows for the product, Beginner Hive Kit - Medium Boxes, "Image Coming Soon".  :wink:

Offline KeyLargoBees

• Field Bee
    • Pirate Hat Apiary
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2015, 02:29:54 pm »
 :sad: I cant believe this subject made it to 4 pages LOL.
Jeff Wingate

Changes in Latitudes...Changes in Attitudes....are Florida Keys bees more laid back than the rest of the country...only time will tell!!!
piratehatapiary@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/piratehatapiary

Offline crazzy_426

• New Bee
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2015, 03:45:17 pm »
:sad: I cant believe this subject made it to 4 pages LOL.

With no answer!

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:50 pm »
I haven't seen where anyone has been able get a return call or answer from this company.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2015, 11:58:37 pm »

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2015, 12:00:39 am »
when my chicken eats those crickets then the thread will be dead...  :cheesy:

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2015, 12:54:30 am »

John 3:16

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2015, 09:09:52 am »
4 pages and no one doing business with them. For positive or negative outcomes .Like I said before it's all just conjecture.  :wink:

BEE HAPPY Jim 134   :smile:
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline D Coates

• Queen Bee
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2015, 11:54:32 am »
I never heard back.  Not sure if it's a scam or just someone who never got off the ground.  Either way, I'll be staying far away.
Ninja, is not in the dictionary.  Well played Ninja's, well played...

Offline honeyjars.net

• Brood
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2015, 01:47:40 pm »
Hi Everybody

Products are not ready to ship yet. They will be available very soon. honeyjars.net is a 100% legit website. We are still in the process of putting things together. The website almost developed yet but there may be few missing links etc. We are aware of it and working on them. Please bare with us. The products would be available and start shipping soon very soon.
At this point all shipment and payment options are all disabled. We don't accept any sort of payments.
We are  quite surprised and happy that we have created such a busy topic. Please send your emails to marketing@honeyjars.net. Tell us about your packaging needs. Once again we are sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks honeyjars.net

PS: "Deknow" you are the man :))

Offline chux

• House Bee
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2015, 02:49:04 pm »
Uhhh, now I wonder if this new poster on the forum is a scammer trying to cover his tracks! Just kidding... sorta. I'm glad you posted up here to help set the record straight. I wish you well in your endeavor. Hopefully, once you are up and running, folks will give you a chance. When I start hearing a lot of buzz about your business, I might do the same. I definitely would if I lived close enough to check you out in person.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2015, 05:38:21 am »
Wow,
Honeyjars,
First of all welcome to BeeMaster.
Go to preferences and update your location. Normally people put a general location. In your case, I recommend putting your actual address since you will want beeks to bee able to pick up their orders.
One of the great things about this site is that we have beeks on here from almost every part of the globe and there is probably someone close to you that can stop by, see your operation, and end all of the concerns.
We do use a lot of jars.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2015, 03:52:20 pm »
Glad you showed up to comment and hopefully set this straight.....Welcome to beemaster. On a side note, advertising on beemaster is through happy customers passing the word. So remember advertising, by the seller, is not allowed on the site :wink:

Again Welcome and hope things get off to a good start.
John 3:16

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2015, 09:51:28 pm »
I think it's time to shut this topic down.They have received more than enough attention, against my better judgement. People can refer their questions to links posted. As sc-bee stated, our mission here is to remain commercial free. :smile:

anything