Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Target practice  (Read 1529 times)

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
Target practice
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:48:08 am »
I finally bought a 9mm. Don't ask me why, I had the money and it felt so nice in my hand. I went into my Local Gun Store to buy a smith and wesson m&p22, Which they didn't have.
So here it is- Taurus Millennium G2
7yrds 24rnds
147gr reman from freedom munitions

« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 07:00:05 am by hjon71 »
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline jvalentour

• Field Bee
Re: Target practice
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 09:44:15 am »
Nice

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:59:50 am »
I really should have posted that in the outdoor activity area.....someone care to move it for me?
Quite difficult matters can be explained even to a slow-witted man, if only he has not already adopted a wrong opinion about them; but the simplest things cannot be made clear even to a very intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, and knows indubitably, the truth of the matter under consideration. -Leo Tolstoy

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:00:51 pm »
it fits here too  :wink:
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:58:48 am »
I do intend to carry it after I've put several hundred rounds through it and confirmed solid performance/reliability. I'm pretty confident with it now. I may have jumped the gun on purchasing an iwb holster :cool:
Good thing the holster maker offers free kydex shell trades.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 09:24:23 am »
You ever tried a Remora for iwb?

Offline hjon71

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 09:34:27 am »
I'm new to holsters is general. I used to pocket carry a small .380 on occasion lol. Alien Gear was highly reviewed and cheap and lightweight so that's what I got.

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2015, 10:01:01 am »
LOL - I was laughing at the "Why men are rarely depressed thread" yesterday...
It said guys just have one color shoes and wallet - but they overlooked a guy can't have too many holsters.  :grin:

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2015, 12:56:39 pm »
LOL - I was laughing at the "Why men are rarely depressed thread" yesterday...
It said guys just have one color shoes and wallet - but they overlooked a guy can't have too many holsters.  :grin:

LOL