Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hannibal  (Read 3036 times)

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
Hannibal
« on: April 20, 2013, 06:19:27 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_%28TV_series%29

i had taped this and just got around the watching the 1st 2.  kept my attention.  unfortunatly, it's on NBC and they are really bad about pulling stuff it it's not a hit right off the bat.

i like Laurence Fishburne a lot.  glad to see him back in a series.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hannibal
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:16:21 pm »
I must have missed it.   Looks good.   I might wait until they have a few on the net and catch them all at once.   I think shows are better that way.   I love to watch an entire season of something over a weekend or two.   

Online kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 12:12:39 am »
that's how i watch most stuff, but i DVR it.  i also want the show to get the numbers if it's good enough.  i hate it when i like a show and it gets canceled the 1st season.
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline josediaz

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 01:20:17 pm »
i have started watching it recently really interesting season

dialogue are also very great

Offline sc-bee

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 09:12:13 pm »
I find it rather disturbing...... even for me......so I teeter at times.... watch or no watch....
John 3:16