Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coffee's Ready  (Read 143324 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Coffee's Ready
« Reply #760 on: May 09, 2020, 09:42:58 am »

Oh well its coffee time somewhere.

Gotta help you out Cider. If you want to keep things in house, shut all the doors and pull the blinds on the windows as you have found out if we Aussies do nothing else well we are great at sneaking.
           They probably need more of us over there to help run the country as we have great foresight also. Like when I landed in LA in April 2008 and spending a few days on the west coast then travelling to the east I started spruiking Obama would be the next president and people kept saying no way !  Well we all know what happened and the obvious also in 2012.
            Then comes 2016 the Trump card was played. But what were Americans thinking, it was not going to be him. It was obvious 10,000 miles away so many absolutely hated Hilary and the Republicans could not come up with anyone better.
             If Boris needs a hand this time around Cider get a PM to us and we?ll sneak in somehow to help out without any assistance from the Chinese, they are on the outer here.

Keep watching out for us SNEAKERS  !  !   

Obviously a cold wet isolated day over here.

Good on yer Geoff! I knew you would take things in good heart :wink: Unlike some on here who have such a parochial outlook. Good weather here the moment so sun lounger and a couple of beers are the  order of the day! :smile:     
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
Re: Coffee's Ready
« Reply #761 on: May 09, 2020, 08:35:47 pm »

No worries Cider, it's all good. Takes a very good Chain Tugger to upset an habitual Chain Tugger !  !
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.