Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coffee's Ready  (Read 143384 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Coffee's Ready
« Reply #740 on: April 25, 2020, 05:40:29 pm »
Geoff, I've been called a WHOLE lot worse than that, so that sounds fine to me.
Not yet you haven't.
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #741 on: April 26, 2020, 06:47:07 am »

I present a double barrelled compliment Wally and he's still not happy  !   !         
Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #742 on: April 26, 2020, 09:12:35 am »
Geoff, you couldn't make a liberal happy if you hung him with a BRAND NEW rope.   :shocked:   :grin:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #743 on: April 26, 2020, 06:28:14 pm »
Geoff, you couldn't make a liberal happy if you hung him with a BRAND NEW rope.   :shocked:   :grin:
Who the hell is this convict anyway? :wink:
PS Wally, what has our bickering, sorry, civilized discussions got to do with foreigners anyway? We need to keep it in house! :wink:
PPS These Aussies seem to sneak in everywhere these days, probably the Chinese influence! :cool:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 07:01:17 pm by cidersabuzzin »

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #744 on: April 26, 2020, 06:51:57 pm »
I always prefer a worn rope, so much softer when she ties it.....but I won't go there! but then again so much better for a little light relief :grin: 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #745 on: April 26, 2020, 06:59:12 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #746 on: April 26, 2020, 07:03:34 pm »
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Is that a case of lockjaw? :wink: Or just glad to see me! I know I know, but the old one are always the best. 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #747 on: April 26, 2020, 10:04:47 pm »
It'll probably be a long time before you make me laugh that much again.
Geoff is the only Aussie, ""so far", that I have met in person since I left "nam. Therefore, he is a bit special.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #748 on: April 28, 2020, 10:23:08 pm »
  Seen both sides of the Atlantic Cider and the humor is subtly different in both places and here but I enjoy it all, and look forward to the comings and goings of the " Bickering Beekeepers " and the " Argumentive Adverseries ". By the way I should be tagged as " The Universal Chain Tugger ".

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #749 on: April 28, 2020, 10:29:40 pm »

Regarding the Chinese influence Cider we have definitely been affected by Confucious who said  " He who stirs the most **** gets the most splashes ".   Probably explains my appearance at times.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:50:47 pm by Geoff »

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #750 on: April 29, 2020, 05:09:17 am »

Regarding the Chinese influence Cider we have definitely been affected by Confucious who said  " He who stirs the most **** gets the most splashes ".   Probably explains my appearance at times.
Ah! I see Geoff, full of it. :cheesy:

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #751 on: April 29, 2020, 11:01:53 pm »

Thats what Confucious was thinking at the time Cider, but in time one gets used to it !  !

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #752 on: April 30, 2020, 02:05:07 am »
Geoff, I have just got to ask you. Where did you hear the goat and the hunters joke.? "Only in Oz"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 02:23:42 am by Ben Framed »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #753 on: April 30, 2020, 05:22:14 pm »
Geoff, I have just got to ask you. Where did you hear the goat and the hunters joke.? "Only in Oz"
Ben I must have missed it! what was the joke re hunter, goat and farmer?

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #754 on: May 01, 2020, 09:11:42 am »
Same question. 
I even tried to find it in this thread.
Jim Altmiller

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #755 on: May 01, 2020, 10:29:00 am »

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #756 on: May 01, 2020, 10:35:00 am »
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #757 on: May 01, 2020, 10:45:49 am »
So that?s the one. 😀😀😀😀😀
Yea, that?s a good one.
Jim Altmiller

Offline Ben Framed

• Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #758 on: May 02, 2020, 04:13:40 pm »
A bit passed coffee time, even past lunch. It is a beautiful day here in North Ms. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Offline Geoff

• Field Bee
« Reply #759 on: May 09, 2020, 08:11:19 am »

Oh well its coffee time somewhere.

Gotta help you out Cider. If you want to keep things in house, shut all the doors and pull the blinds on the windows as you have found out if we Aussies do nothing else well we are great at sneaking.
           They probably need more of us over there to help run the country as we have great foresight also. Like when I landed in LA in April 2008 and spending a few days on the west coast then travelling to the east I started spruiking Obama would be the next president and people kept saying no way !  Well we all know what happened and the obvious also in 2012.
            Then comes 2016 the Trump card was played. But what were Americans thinking, it was not going to be him. It was obvious 10,000 miles away so many absolutely hated Hilary and the Republicans could not come up with anyone better.
             If Boris needs a hand this time around Cider get a PM to us and we?ll sneak in somehow to help out without any assistance from the Chinese, they are on the outer here.

Keep watching out for us SNEAKERS  !  !   

Obviously a cold wet isolated day over here.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 08:33:43 am by Geoff »