Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coffee's Ready  (Read 129374 times)

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
  • vroom... vroom... but more like phut! phut!
Re: Coffee's Ready
« Reply #680 on: September 03, 2018, 03:54:35 am »
NO, herb, what it says is, ""I'm not bothered with all (his)your lies and insults. I know what's right and wrong, and am not intimidated by your (his) trash and garbage".
If that is the case why did you vote for him?   :cheesy:

Slightly out of context I know but very relevant!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 09:12:44 am by cidersabuzzin »
What's good for bees is usually good for mankind. Doesn't that mean sharing?

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #681 on: September 03, 2018, 09:12:09 am »
Right.If being against marrying a 10 year old girl and killing her from toxic shock because she hasn't reached puberty is Islamophobic, I am proud to carry the label.

If being against a priest or bishop raping a 12 year old boy is homophobic, again, I am proud to wear the label.

ETC. ETC. ETC.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2018, 09:31:47 am »
Right.If being against marrying a 10 year old girl and killing her from toxic shock because she hasn't reached puberty is Islamophobic, I am proud to carry the label.

If being against a priest or bishop raping a 12 year old boy is homophobic, again, I am proud to wear the label.

ETC. ETC. ETC.
I don't think anyone would disagree with the examples you quote! But don't tar all with the same brush, its a bit like saying every Mexican wants to be an illegal immigrant. 

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be, as long as you elect sane politicians who are not embarrassed about their hair" with apologies to SS

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #683 on: September 03, 2018, 11:05:14 am »
You mean like saying every gun owner is a mass murderer?
Why can't I do it if you can?

MORE HYPOCRISY?
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #684 on: September 03, 2018, 01:00:19 pm »
You mean like saying every gun owner is a mass murderer?
Why can't I do it if you can?

MORE HYPOCRISY?
Have I said every gun owner is a mass murderer? No just a bit of "fake news" as your mentor GT would twitter, but the potential is still there! I doubt your Bishop would be able to rape seventeen boys in as many minutes. Keep taking the pills or nurse will be after you. :rolleyes: 

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #685 on: September 03, 2018, 01:07:19 pm »
There you go. If it's only 17 a year, it makes it ll right. Good thinking, Cider. Normal left mentality. You can vote democrat in our next election. You don't have to be American to vote democrat, only Republican.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #686 on: September 03, 2018, 01:09:09 pm »
You're losing the battle, Cider. You need to call for an end to this thread, too.   :grin:

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #687 on: September 03, 2018, 08:04:28 pm »
You're losing the battle, Cider. You need to call for an end to this thread, too.   :grin:
Keep plodding iddee keep plodding, even the nurse has gone on sick leave. Says listening to your rantings "do her head in!"

"There you go. If it's only 17 a year, it makes it ll right. Good thinking, Cider. Normal left mentality. You can vote democrat in our next election. You don't have to be American to vote democrat, only Republican." ??? Only seventeen? Please qualify.
Can't close iddee will be too much fun. After all they let you vote. Will have to get a locum Doctor for the pills expensive I know but worth it :cheesy:

People also ask
How many people are killed by guns each year in the United States?
There was a total of 8,124 gun homicides. In 2015, there were 33,636 deaths due to firearms in the U.S, while guns were used to kill about 50 people in the U.K. More people are typically killed with guns in the U.S. in a day (about 85) than in the U.K. in a year. :sad:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #688 on: September 03, 2018, 08:24:42 pm »
If you're so good at statistics, tell us what percentage of those are done in gun free zones, if you aren't ashamed of the numbers.

Remove the deaths from the heavily gun controlled cities, and the US has one of the lowest rates of all countries.

Keep trying, Cider, it keeps the laughs going.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #689 on: September 04, 2018, 04:25:46 am »
If you're so good at statistics, tell us what percentage of those are done in gun free zones, if you aren't ashamed of the numbers.

Remove the deaths from the heavily gun controlled cities, and the US has one of the lowest rates of all countries.

Keep trying, Cider, it keeps the laughs going.
Again iddee ""There you go. If it's only 17 a year, it makes it ll right. Good thinking, Cider. Normal left mentality. You can vote democrat in our next election. You don't have to be American to vote democrat, only Republican." ??? Only seventeen? Please qualify.
The pills don't seem to be working, looks like it's time for the veterinary.
The guns I'm ambivalent about it's a prod and you still can't see it. Keep plodding :cheesy:

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #690 on: September 04, 2018, 06:17:27 am »
You said,  ""I doubt your Bishop would be able to rape seventeen boys in as many minutes.""

It doesn't matter how many in a specific time frame. It only matters that it is happening, has been happening, will continue to happen, and be accepted by those in charge and others.The worst part of it is the positions of the perpetrators. I can excuse a totally gone mind that has been refused help easier than I can a person supposedly of sound mind, who has been entrusted with a position of great importance.

IE. Bishops, Cardinals, Bill Clintons

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #691 on: September 04, 2018, 07:58:07 am »
and not Trump?????
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #692 on: September 04, 2018, 08:13:24 am »
NO, Trump stayed with pros, not children and proteges.

BIG DIFFERENCE

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #693 on: September 04, 2018, 08:17:41 am »
NO, Trump stayed with pros, not children and proteges.

That is an assumption on your part.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #694 on: September 04, 2018, 09:01:42 am »
NO, it is what has been reported to you and I. That's all either of us have to go on.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #695 on: September 04, 2018, 09:51:08 am »
You said,  ""I doubt your Bishop would be able to rape seventeen boys in as many minutes.""

It doesn't matter how many in a specific time frame. It only matters that it is happening, has been happening, will continue to happen, and be accepted by those in charge and others.The worst part of it is the positions of the perpetrators. I can excuse a totally gone mind that has been refused help easier than I can a person supposedly of sound mind, who has been entrusted with a position of great importance.

I can understand your anger at these particular instances but to condemn a religion and all gay people because of your preconceived prejudice is nothing to be proud of. Will you condemn the leaders of the pro gun lobby at  the same time? iddee I won't hold my breath! :rolleyes: Just checked with the Veterinarian says he's run out of  pentobarbitone so your OK for now! :wink: But you must keep plodding.   

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #696 on: September 04, 2018, 06:21:38 pm »
Yes, the first time a gun jumps up and kills a large number of people all on it's own, without the help of a person or persons, I will condemn all guns and gun people. Until that time, how about talking at least half way sensible.

You sound as if you have totally lost all sense of reasoning and are now just sounding off to make noise. It must really agitate you terribly to lose an argument.

Of course, most loony leftist are that way, so don't feel lonesome.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #697 on: September 05, 2018, 03:07:34 am »
Yes, the first time a gun jumps up and kills a large number of people all on it's own, without the help of a person or persons, I will condemn all guns and gun people. Until that time, how about talking at least half way sensible.

You sound as if you have totally lost all sense of reasoning and are now just sounding off to make noise. It must really agitate you terribly to lose an argument.

Of course, most loony leftist are that way, so don't feel lonesome.

I can understand your anger at these particular instances but to condemn a religion and all gay people because of your preconceived prejudice is nothing to be proud of. Will you condemn the leaders of the pro gun lobby at  the same time? Probably not, its all part of the same preconceived prejudice :rolleyes: TYPICAL INSENSITIVE RIGHTIST. Keep plodding keep plodding.
Keep plodding iddee Keep plodding!

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #698 on: September 05, 2018, 10:39:58 am »
It is absolutely and undeniably ludicrous, illogical and insensible to blame the "leaders of the pro gun lobby" for crimes committed with firearms.  Not one single pro 2A patron has ever advocated the misuse of firearms.  Quite the opposite, The NRA and the many other 2A and sportsman's organizations are ALL vocal advocates and financial backers of and for the responsible and safe ownership of firearms.  Millions of dollars are spent by these groups on education and training of firearms safety and responsibility each year.

Despite this fact, individuals still chooses to use a firearm in an unsafe or illegal manner.  Some drivers choose to use their cars illegally and irresponsibly, costing lives.  Shall I continue with the list?  Ball bats, knives, axes, hammers, and yes, guns can all be used in unsafe and illegal ways to injure and kill people. It is the individual that is responsible for the misuse, not the tool.

You want a bogeyman to direct your anger, start looking at the criminal, and the sick society that produces him/her.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline cidersabuzzin

• Queen Bee
« Reply #699 on: September 05, 2018, 02:47:42 pm »
It is absolutely and undeniably ludicrous, illogical and insensible to blame the "leaders of the pro gun lobby" for crimes committed with firearms.  Not one single pro 2A patron has ever advocated the misuse of firearms.  Quite the opposite, The NRA and the many other 2A and sportsman's organizations are ALL vocal advocates and financial backers of and for the responsible and safe ownership of firearms.  Millions of dollars are spent by these groups on education and training of firearms safety and responsibility each year.

Despite this fact, individuals still chooses to use a firearm in an unsafe or illegal manner.  Some drivers choose to use their cars illegally and irresponsibly, costing lives.  Shall I continue with the list?  Ball bats, knives, axes, hammers, and yes, guns can all be used in unsafe and illegal ways to injure and kill people. It is the individual that is responsible for the misuse, not the tool.

You want a bogeyman to direct your anger, start looking at the criminal, and the sick society that produces him/her.
Hops
When was the last time you read of seventeen people knifed, bludgeoned, axed or hammered to death in one place by one person in such a small time? It is the capacity to murder so quickly. I just wish the gun lobby would admit they write off the people killed as 'collateral damage' for the privilege of gun ownership. :sad: