Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Indianapolis Library now has three of Michael Bush's book, The Practical Beeker  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Hoosier

• New Bee
FYI  If you live in Indiana, I requested that Indiana libraries order copies of The Practical Beekeeper by Michael Bush.  So far, I know that the Indianapolis library has just received three copies because they reserved the first one for me.  I'm reading it now and can't put it down, i.e., it's a great read, and I highly recommend your checking your library to see if they have it yet.  I'm going to buy my own copy.  
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 07:04:22 pm by Hoosier »

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
Kansas City, MO and the Johnson County Kansas Libraries also have copies

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
I will go to my library here and request they purchase the book. I bought it and just love it.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Cool.   

Offline Picobrew

• House Bee
Cooler than cool.

I did not realize I could suggest acquisitions.  I've requested about every related title from our statewide interlibrary loan system, but now I've suggested acquiring The Practical Beekeeper. :-D

I recommended the paperback volumes so more than one person could conceivably enjoy the books simultaneously.
I think cayenne, I think cayenne.

Offline L Daxon

• Field Bee
I requested a copy for my birthday next week!!!!!  Pretty sure I am getting it.  Very excited.
linda d