Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Ky.  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Jim in Annville

• Brood
Hello from Ky.
« on: July 22, 2009, 09:26:26 am »
Hello from South-eastern KY. I am a first year Beek.  I am a happily married. For 25 years to the same wonderful woman. Two sons, who I am very proud of. Navy Veteran. I currently work for the Federal Bureau of Prisons as a mean old prison guard, LOL. Look forward to learning alot from everyone.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Ky.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 07:17:51 pm »
Hello and Welcome Jim
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 09:21:50 pm »
Hello Jim in Annville  good luck with your bees.

Bobby

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 10:15:03 am »
Jim, welcome to our forum, it's great that you have found us. First year with beekeeping -- many, many more to come.  The more that you learn about these beautiful gals, the more that you will be compelled to learn.  This will be a place where you can learn -- we love to help, this you will see.  This will be a place to tell your wonderful tales, stories and experiences, also make some new friends.  So nice that you are so proud of your family, family is number one.  And I bet you are not really that mean ol' prison guard, smiling.  Stick around, we love new members.  Have that most wonderful and awesome day, love and live with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service