Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Pecheecho, the real little baby  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Pecheecho, the real little baby
« on: February 06, 2008, 11:08:56 am »
My Brother-in-Law got a new little puppy about 2 months ago, not my style of dog, I prefer bigger ones, but he loves this little dude to death.  He even sleeps under the covers in the mornings, Pecheecho really likes to keep warm.  My Sister made him some stockings to keep his little feet warm when we had the big snow.  She made a harness to hold the little stockings on too, what a great day for this little teeny dog!!!  Have a great and wonderful day, love this life we live.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
Re: Pecheecho, the real little baby
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 11:56:41 am »
Hahaha! That is so cute Cindi!

Thanks for sharing

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 01:45:21 pm »
Ha ha, cute!!  don't let the cat get it!

When is she going to be finishing the parka?  I don't usually go outside with my boots and mittens on but without a coat... :roll:

Rick
Rick

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:49:56 pm »
Ok, I admit that is starting to look like a little bit of snow!! I will give you that. Cute little dog, great job on the socks.I am a German Shep type of guy myself. With a name like Frantz Ostmann you would just about guess that. But I have grown attached to our little Jack Russel myself.... Dont' tell anyone though, especially my ancestors!!!

This is Jack the mighty snow dog out at the Yurt!! Note the floppy ear and the snaggle tooth... This little guy is a character
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 06:02:58 pm »
Nice dog of Pecheecha race. ;)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 09:36:28 am »
Frantz, Jack is one cute little dog.  Personally, I am a big dog person myself too, I like the crosses.  We have a Dalmation/rottweiller, had a rottweiller/black lab, and so on.  My Daughter has pitbulls, they live on our property, (our next dog will be a pittbull).  I have never seen a more wonderful family dog than those two.  My Sister has a Weimeramer (had two until recently), I don't like them, they are just plain dumb.  Dogs are the wonders of this world.  Have this wonderful day and love our life we're livin'.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service