Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Do you kill drones ?  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Finski

• Galactic Bee
Re: Do you kill drones ?
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2013, 05:30:19 pm »
your`s anger.
Do you believe the Romanian people is same with gypsis?

I am not angry. I just tell that they are harsh robbers.
They attack on old helpless people and take off money.
They walk into houses on countryside and steel when owners look at same room what is happening.

I believe nothing.
Language barrier NOT included

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2013, 10:16:18 pm »
Finski; That's one thing that's great about the good ol U S of A. Someone kicks in my door - they're completely dead. The only question is what will I shoot them with. Right not my favorite is a Finish M39.
They are the product of captured Mosin Nagant's (Russian) during WWII. The Finish did a heck of a job remaking these. I love me some iron sight shooting at a few hundred yards. That 7.62x54R is a little rough on the shoulder after 30 or so rounds down range.
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline Mircea_63

• New Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2013, 05:27:19 pm »
Nothing like good, old fashoned european racism.  Over here we have people in all.flavors, and I havent noticed that any group behaves any better than any other.  Heard a story about a documentary coming out about a church based group of card counters.....they all stole from one another.

Deknow

You are not corect with Finski! I must be glad... the europeans consider us to be racist. Now they know the gypsis and they (europeans) are racist.

In Romania, the gipsy people pretend to be named Romms. Here, if you use this word: "gipsy" far a gipsy, you could be punished.
Somenthing like in America for blacks...

No problem, we a