Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A rant  (Read 1023 times)

Offline TheMasonicHive

• House Bee
A rant
« on: May 11, 2010, 05:26:08 pm »
Ya know, I worked pretty hard for my bee's.  Sold a bunch of stuff and got out of hobbies I enjoyed to get my woodenware and packages.  I can say that I enjoy them...watching them and whatnot.

I take my wife with me to do inspections...she says she likes them and enjoys them.  Sometimes though she can tell I'm thinking about my hive when I should be thinking about her...or just when I'm quiet she knows I'm thinking about my girls.  She calls my hive my other wife.

So I went to the hive last Saturday and had a little talk with them.  Told them my situation but they didn't seem to listen.

Sunday rolls around, they don't call her to say Happy Mothers Day, or even give her a card.  They make my home life difficult.

Kind of selfish aren't they?  Jerk insects.

I TOTALLY feel justified stealing their honey now...I've just been waiting for the reasoning to make itself apparent.

Christopher Peace
Oakland County, MI

"It teaches us that, as we come into the world rational and intelligent beings, so we should ever be industrious ones; never sitting down contented while our fellow-creatures around us are in want, when it is in our power to relieve them without inconvenience to ourselves." - Freemasonry on the Beehive

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: a rant
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 05:54:34 pm »
Gripe...Gripe...Gripe

I think you would complain if they hung you with a BRAND NEW rope.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*