Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 100% total hypocrites  (Read 1239 times)

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
100% total hypocrites
« on: January 10, 2019, 01:23:50 pm »
Nancy and Chuck must have had a change of heart in less than a year, or are just nasty hypocrites. Which would you think?

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/pelosi-and-schumer-provided-500-million-to-build-wall-in-jordan/
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline CoolBees

• House Bee
Re: 100% total hypocrites
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 01:57:36 pm »
Ha!

Have you seen the wall around Nancy's house?

Alan
You cannot permanently help men by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves - Abraham Lincoln

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:02:24 pm »
We aught to make her tear it down because it is immortal and not what Americans do.
Jim

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 10:20:18 am »
We aught to make her tear it down because it is immortal and not what Americans do.
Jim

Right Jim, but, She should do it on her on... ??   Hum let's not hold our breath waiting haa haa...

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 12:28:08 pm »
Are the Mexicans enemies of the United States?  When did that happen?
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 12:32:22 pm »
Are the Mexicans enemies of the United States?  When did that happen?
Goodness, I certinally hope not !!  That would be news to me also !!

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 12:41:45 pm »
That is when walls are constructed between neighbors.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 01:13:17 pm »
That is when walls are constructed between neighbors.
Maybe some folks definition, your definition, not mine. Elvis had a ranch just up the road from our family. He had a wall ( fence) built around the whole entire place, he was never unkind, unfriendly, or snooty to any of the local folks here. Never acted as an enemy. He enjoyed stoping at the county store to enjoy a coke and cupcake just like everyone else.  He was always nice, polite, kind. He even bought one of the neighbors little girls a pony and cart. Even still you, or anyone else should have never dared trespassing on his property going on his property, uninvited  for at least two reasons. First it was his property and not the neighbors. Second good neighbors would not,  do not intrude, and did not intrude on him in the first place out of respect of his property and privacy, just as he had the same respect for others. Now if someone is invited that that would be a different matter. Illegal immigrants are coming here uninvited as far as our laws read. There are some here who do not like the law, and feel it's ok to disregard the law, and allow the  trespassers to come right on in, enticing these illegal trespassers; which is wrong. We should not  entice our own citizens to break our laws, let alone our good neighbors from the south (as you mentioned Mexico) or anyone else.  Some of the enticer's are here. Breaking the law, conspiring to allow and entice the illegal immigrants to do the same. Nancy is one of these and so is Chuck and anyone else who enticed others to break out nations laws. Namely the Constitution  Yet the point that others make is they, themselves have walls Mancy and others. I certinally hope Nancy and Chuck don't see Ace and Phillip as enemies ??  Do you know something that I don't? Maybe they do see us as enemies, could it be they feel they have made themselves enemies of America by conspiring to disregard The Constitution? Hum ---Hum

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 01:18:49 pm »
Nicely said Phillip.
Jim

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 01:43:03 pm »
He had a wall ( fence) built around the whole entire place,
That is just it, a wall and a fence are not the same thing.  The USSR did not build a fence through Berlin.  It was a wall.

How can you trust what the turd says?
This is what he said in 2004:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/10/if-theres-concrete-wall-front-you-go-through-it-trump-said-unearthed-commencement-speech/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.59752d44d052
One day it is a wall and the next day it is a fence.  The country is done with his shenanigans.  The longer he shuts down the government the more republican voters that are going to flip and in 2020 you will get your answer how many people in this country think a wall is the answer to boarder security.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 01:54:20 pm »
Now if someone is invited that that would be a different matter. Illegal immigrants are coming here uninvited as far as our laws read.

You are not reading our laws correctly.  We have always invited asylum seekers into this country.  We have a procedure for doing so written into our laws.  The turd is not interested in our laws and blatantly breaks them because he thinks he can get away with it.  He thinks himself the entitled rich.  Laws don't pertain to him.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 02:21:32 pm »
He had a wall ( fence) built around the whole entire place,
That is just it, a wall and a fence are not the same thing.  The USSR did not build a fence through Berlin.  It was a wall.

How can you trust what the turd says?
This is what he said in 2004:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/01/10/if-theres-concrete-wall-front-you-go-through-it-trump-said-unearthed-commencement-speech/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.59752d44d052
One day it is a wall and the next day it is a fence.  The country is done with his shenanigans.  The longer he shuts down the government the more republican voters that are going to flip and in 2020 you will get your answer how many people in this country think a wall is the answer to boarder security.

Elvis did have a wall at Graceland, made of stone and concrete. It's still there or was the last time I went through there.But  I doubt that even Elvis could have built that type wall around the ranch.  To much.  But A solid 8 foot wood fence had to do, but of corse a 8 foot wood wall would do because there were no neighbors trying to slam it down or bust through, so it worked fine for him. Now with our southern border, it's different matter. The congress is happy to give many many billions of Aces money to countries all around the world. But not work with Ace and Phillip (We The People) to protect our invaded southern border. Shame

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 02:28:34 pm »
One more thing, why is it that Hollywood loved Mr Trump, now President Trump before he decided to to run for office? Then turned on him like a pack of Heynis? His views didn't change did they?

Online Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 02:59:07 pm »
His views didn't change did they?

Really?  How would you know?  Everything he says is a lie.  He changes his views daily.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 03:40:26 pm »
His views didn't change did they?

Really?  How would you know?  Everything he says is a lie.  He changes his views daily.

The reason I know is because when the apprentice was being aired, Hollywood loved Him.  I saw him on the Oprah Winfrey show once and the crowd loved him and so did Oprah.  Isn't Oprah the lefts number one hero?  How all of a sudden when he decided to run for office you all turned on him?  So, isn't it strange how Hollywood, the talkshows, the news casters, and it seemed almost everyone else that holds public influence, which once loved him, cradled him as one of their own, have turned on him like a pack of Heynis!! What is it that y'all hate him so much for, even enough to call him a turd, one  United States senator publicly called him even worse. Why do y'all hate this President? It cannot be because  y'all hate liars, it can't be because y'all hate rich folks , what is it ? Do you even know yourselves? 

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 04:22:02 pm »
Looks like turd and sambo think alike.

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Ben Framed

• Queen Bee
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 05:22:11 pm »
@ Ace
I will confess, when iddee posted post number 9, I couldn't help but bust out laughing!! We all know that iddee is talented with a way with words!! I wouldn't look forward to a word war with him!!  Ah haa haa haa

Its good that you two can debate with one another and still remain friends.  I hope that you and I can also Ace. God Bless You.

Offline Hops Brewster

• Field Bee
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2019, 10:35:55 am »
One more thing, why is it that Hollywood loved Mr Trump, now President Trump before he decided to to run for office? Then turned on him like a pack of Heynis? His views didn't change did they?
yes, actually he did change his views.  He used to be a NY Demorat.  But hey, who can blame him for changing parties considering what the Demorats have become?    Not that the Republicons are much better.
Winter is coming.

I can't say I hate the government, but I am proudly distrustful of them.

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 11:15:29 am »
Finally we have politicians in Washington that will use the Democrats own words against them. The Democrats have been flip flopping for decades based on who is in the White House.
Jim

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2019, 12:03:58 pm »
The reason I know is because when the apprentice was being aired, Hollywood loved Him.  I saw him on the Oprah Winfrey show once and the crowd loved him and so did Oprah.  Isn't Oprah the lefts

It?s because the people love entertainement and the more some persons make a fool of themselves, or others, the more they are loved.
Now his entertainement is a problem because he is a politician. He seems not to know his power, which makes people fear him.

The problems with the immigrants and refugees, we created them ourselves. We did not take care to make their lives at home worth living, we support corrupt polititicians, exploit the markets.

Who wants to leave his home? Most of them want to go back if they can but now they hope to share the american ( or european) dream to have a good life or escape the climate change.
We are graced by having been being born in such countries.
And we don?t want to share. Like little kids.