Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 100% total hypocrites  (Read 1607 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
Re: 100% total hypocrites
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 03:24:31 pm »
@ Hops
yes, actually he did change his views.  He used to be a NY Demorat.  But hey, who can blame him for changing parties considering what the Demorats have become?    Not that the Republicons are much better.

Hops, when I first glanced at this I thought you was talking about our friend Ace and was ready to do a cartwheel!!!! Ah haa haa haa J/K Ace.. We love and accept you just as your are.....
Phillip

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
  • Practicing non intervention beekeeping
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2019, 05:02:13 pm »
Looks like turd and sambo think alike.
If that happens it would happen by accident.  Trump is incapable of thinking whereas Obama has a very high intelligence.  Trump has absolutely no intention of building a fence.  Iddee are trying to tell me that Trump spent the major part of his campaign supporting an Obama idea?  Even you don't believe that.  Trump jumped into the swamp and fed the alligators that is all that is happening.  Mitch is just hopping the republican base will believe his lies too.  But their are flipping and he is feeling the heat.

Yes Ben, no problem being friends.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2019, 05:10:49 pm »
Looks like turd and sambo think alike.
If that happens it would happen by accident.  Trump is incapable of thinking whereas Obama has a very high intelligence.  Trump has absolutely no intention of building a fence.  Iddee are trying to tell me that Trump spent the major part of his campaign supporting an Obama idea?  Even you don't believe that.  Trump jumped into the swamp and fed the alligators that is all that is happening.  Mitch is just hopping the republican base will believe his lies too.  But their are flipping and he is feeling the heat.

Yes Ben, no problem being friends.

"Trump jumped into the swamp and fed the alligators"
Ah  haa haa haa , now that was funny Ace !!!   
As a matter he is down in Louisiana now!! I hope he don't "feed the alligators'' He's going to get that wall built!! Are you rooting for him since he and Obaba on the same page ? I bet not !!
Thanks Ace for the laugh!! Maybe we can persuade you to come on over like Mr Trump?  What do you think iddee?
Phillip

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2019, 07:14:05 pm »
"Good fences make good neighbors"--old saying
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2019, 08:05:25 pm »
walls are a part of the solution. They are also something border patrol wants and they ought to know what they are talking about.

The current proof that walls work is the glob of people sitting in TJ rather than having marched over the border.  Short of lethal force, they could not have been stopped by boots on the ground if they had decided to march in.

A bigger problem is our asylum and immigration policies that are in conflict with our laws and encourage people to come up and try to get in.  It's another part of the equation that requires a solution. 
They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Online Ben Framed

• Super Bee
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 08:51:22 pm »
"A bigger problem is our asylum and immigration policies that are in conflict with our laws and encourage people to come up and try to get in.  It's another part of the equation that requires a solution. "

I agree. Let me ask; What would it take to get these asylum policies changed to coincide with our laws?  What would be a fair asylum policy that would work for the asylum seeker as well as our security? 

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2019, 02:31:00 am »

As long as humanity unites us, it does not matter what separates us.

Ernst Ferstl

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2019, 09:07:33 am »

Including jails?  Maybe not?  History defines what wall are and what fences are and what a good neighbor is.  A sizable portion of the southern boarder is Indian land that spans both the US and Mexico.  Does the US have a right to construct a wall separating their land and community?  No doubt this is the same for the northern boarder but the Trumpsters are not interested in building a wall there yet.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2019, 11:14:43 am »
A sizable portion of the southern boarder is Indian land that spans both the US and Mexico.

No, it's not.  It's American land that may have a history as tribal land.  There is no wall that is going to span the entire border, but where illegals are flooding through, "Indian" land is being violated.

No doubt this is the same for the northern boarder but the Trumpsters are not interested in building a wall there yet.

We had a problem with Canada and their lax immigration policy.  Canada had a problem with their lax immigration policy.  They have fixed it.  There are not several countries transiting people across Canada to the US.  Yes, in theory, there is an open border issue with Canada, but in fact, they do not want our people and they are not exporting millions to our welfare state.  You are correct, there is neither the desire nor the need to secure the Canadian border at the expense of spending the money to secure the Mexican border.

They are so divorced from their own interests that even when their own security and that of their children is finally compromised, they do not seek to avert the danger themselves but cross their arms and wait for the nation as a whole to come to their aid. Yet as utterly as they sacrifice their own free will, they are no fonder of obedience than anyone else. They submit, it is true, to the whims of a clerk, but no sooner is force removed than they are glad to defy the law as a defeated enemy. Thus one finds them ever wavering between servitude and license.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2019, 11:15:05 am »
I jails don't need walls, I"m very confused as what either jails or walls are for...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline SiWolKe

• House Bee
    • www.VivaBiene.de
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2019, 04:09:01 pm »
I prefer this as jail:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bast%C3%B8y_Prison

Pretty low reoffending rates! Takes away the aggressive behaviours, it seems. This would be a nice and human configuration  for immigrants and refugees until it?s decided whether they may be allowed to come in.

I do not like to look at angry and desperate people behind a fence. I feel exposed, they feel exposed.
Perhaps because of that feeling the walls are constructed. As we say: "aus den Augen, aus dem Sinn", means if you do not see them they are not present. Problem solved.

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2019, 05:02:20 pm »
We say "out of sight, out of mind".

Same meaning.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2019, 09:00:58 am »
A sizable portion of the southern boarder is Indian land that spans both the US and Mexico.

It's American land that may have a history as tribal land.
Yes, exactly as the Europeans have done to all tribal lands in the middle east, draw lines on a map giving no consideration to the people who have been living there for hundreds of years.  And we say they are the problem!
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2019, 09:14:53 am »
There are not several countries transiting people across Canada to the US.
Well if the turd didn't think he was god and p$ss off the Mexicans maybe they would have stopped the caravan at their southern boarder.  You have to assume they vetted out some of the bad guys.  Anyhow they are laughing at the turd right now and his claim on who is going to pay for the wall.  They are also laughing at his base who actually believed the turd.

OH I forgot to mention, not to long ago the Trumpsters were scared that those bad Muslims were coming through Canada into the US and no wall was built.  I think what they were really worried about especially in your state is that they were coming in to steal your pot.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2019, 10:49:14 am »
Ace, please read reply #4.
https://beemaster.com/forum/index.php?topic=51925.0

I saw how well the Mexicans stopped them with the 11 million that were here by the time sambo left.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2019, 12:56:15 pm »
We have always invited asylum seekers into this country.  We have a procedure for doing so written into our laws. 
OH I forgot to mention, not to long ago the Trumpsters were scared that those bad Muslims were coming through Canada into the US and no wall was built.

We do have a procedure for seeking asylum.  You apparently have not read it.  There is a difference between law and policy.  Our law is clear as to who qualifies and how to apply.  Our procedures have ignored our law and allowed people to come in and then ask for asylum.  Then they are allowed to stay and they disappear.  Very few actually qualify and they know this so once in, they are gone.

yes, there was legitimate concern over Canada and how they were vetting the people that entered their country and then could come here at will.  Remember the Christmas bomber?
Canada tightened up its own system and we now require passports at the border.  While that border is not overly secure, there is only Canada to deal with, not a dozen countries tromping through Canada to get here. 

If you look at BPs OTM numbers, they are catching people from a whole bunch of places that are heavily Muslim. 

Game this:  I want to enter a country to do harm.  Do I go through a secure country to do it, or do I go through a county that will not vet me or stop me?
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2019, 09:06:44 am »
While that border is not overly secure, there is only Canada to deal with, not a dozen countries tromping through Canada to get here. 
Still trying to re-write history?  The 45th whole deal was that the caravan was filled with terrorist (and implying Muslim).
There are people from hundreds of countries entering Canada every day.  More likely to be Muslim then coming from Mexico.  The fact is almost all Muslims are good not bad just like any other ethnicity.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it

Offline iddee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2019, 10:49:36 am »
""The 45th whole deal was that the caravan was filled with terrorist""

More lies.  The caravan contained, not filled with, terrorists.

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline kathyp

• Universal Bee
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2019, 11:26:57 am »
The fact is almost all Muslims are good not bad just like any other ethnicity.

That may be true but there are also many who are not.  in a 1.5 billion ideology a small % of bad is a big number.

EVERYONE who comes into this country should be vetted.  If you want to see how many are coming in and being caught, look at the BP web site.  How many are they missing?  You can also look at the OTM numbers and see where people they have caught are coming from other than Mexico.

When Muslims or anyone else enters Canada, they are vetted.  If they then enter the US and stay illegally at least they have gone through some kind of check. 
Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline Acebird

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2019, 03:05:59 pm »
No idea what BP and OTM stand for.
Brian Cardinal
Just do it