Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: First woman president  (Read 598 times)

Offline nella

• House Bee
First woman president
« on: October 25, 2016, 10:16:14 am »

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Re: First woman president
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 12:16:51 pm »
I think we should write in Caitlyn Jenner.  After all she won woman of the year.  That way our first woman president would be a man... but s/he would be the first transgender president...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 02:54:29 pm »
Michael you are loosing our respect. I assume you meant to add a frown face.
Good post Nella.
Jim

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 11:13:17 am »
The sarcasm wasn't obvious?
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
-------------------

Offline sawdstmakr

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 11:18:49 am »
Not really.
Jim

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 01:28:54 pm »
I just find this whole thing absurd... People will vote for Hillary because they want a woman president with no concern for what and who she is... and they will make a man the woman of the year... and all of a sudden you can be whatever gender you identify with... even on your legal documents... and while on the subject, what did Caitlyn Jenner do to deserve Woman of the Year?  Cure cancer?  Bring world peace?  Solve the energy crisis?  Apparently all s/he/it did was decide to identify with a gender other than the one s/he/it was born with.  Colleges are letting you choose your pronoun and even let you make up your own and your professors will be held accountable if they don't use the correct pronoun... one guy picked "your Majesty" for his pronoun... so now his professors will have to call him "your Majesty".  Some "female" transgender was in the news complaining about being frisked and embarrassed by the TSA because her/his/its documents say s/he/it is a female but the x-ray showed some extraneous material in the area of her/his/its crotch.  In one trip from Kabul to the USA I've been frisked as much as 10 times and never less than 8 times... and my documents agree with my anatomy...
-------------------