Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Airplanes  (Read 11210 times)

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
Re: Airplanes
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 09:01:49 am »
The best way to fight terrorism is to simply not be terrified. As a statistic... being killed by a terrorist is not likely to happen.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 01:09:54 pm »
The best way to fight terrorism is to simply not be terrified. As a statistic... being killed by a terrorist is not likely to happen.
That is not what the media wants you think. They try for mass hysteria, like it will happen to us all and we all have to be fearful.
Oh yea, they do that about every story where someone gets hurt.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 03:05:17 pm »
That is not what the media wants you think. They try for mass hysteria, like it will happen to us all and we all have to be fearful.
Oh yea, they do that about every story where someone gets hurt.
Jim

Unfortunately that is true... Bad news sells.
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2015, 05:36:35 pm »
I liked this string and think some newer members of the forum might like to comment, but haven't seen it where it was buried.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline Hi-Tech

• Field Bee
    • talkhunting.com
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2015, 05:16:13 pm »
Here is my two cents....

I am very pro gun and carry often. However, in my 49 years of walking this earth, I have learned one very important fact. You will never be able to convince someone to change their mind about anything as long as their belief is based on emotion, wishful thinking or just belief. If it isn't a fact based belief, you cannot change their mind, belief or opinion by giving them facts. So, I treat idiot liberals just like I do the terrorist threat, I ignore it. Then, if it gets in my face and forces me deal with it, I will deal with it in such a way as to not have to deal with it again a second time.
Computer Tech, Beekeeper, Hunter = Hi-Tech Redneck
talkhunting.com