Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: jigsaw puzzle  (Read 1737 times)

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
jigsaw puzzle
« on: September 08, 2017, 12:10:42 am »
A blonde asks her boyfriend, "Please come over and help me with this jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start it."

Her boyfriend heads over to her place to find her staring at the tiny pieces spread all over her kitchen table.

"Look", she says, holding up the box. "It's got a tiger on the cover, but I can't find anything that looks at all like the picture. Help me!"

He studies the pieces for a moment, then he studies the box. He then turns to her and says,

"First, no matter what I do, I am not going to be able to show you how to assemble these pieces to look like a picture of a tiger.

Second, I advise you to relax, have a cup of coffee, and put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline gww

• Super Bee
Re: jigsaw puzzle
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 12:18:13 am »
Did you hear about the blond that had a brused belly button?
Her boy friend was blond too.

The quarter back blew in the vally girls ear.
She said "Like, thanks for the refill.

Why did the blond climb the chain link fence.
To see what was on the other side.

Why do blonds have one more brain cell then a horse?
So they don't poop during parades.

Yada, yada, yada. :tongue: :grin:
Cheers
gww

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 05:29:05 am »
 :happy: :smile:
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 02:22:16 pm »
 :cheesy: :cheesy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 06:11:35 pm »
There should be a special section for blonde jokes.

Why should blondes not be given coffee breaks?   It takes too long to retrain them.

Why did the blonde stare at the orange juice can for two hours?  Because it said conentrate.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 07:38:09 pm »
Dallas
How do you kill a blond?
Glue a mirror to the bottom of the swimming pool.

Why is a blonds brain only an inch wide in the morning?
Cause it is swollen.
Cheers
gww