MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Below ground Locating

<< < (3/6) > >>

beee farmer:
I used the double wire method all my life to find buried plumbing, telco and electric lines. I'd say overall I have averaged 80% hit rate.  Thought about it a lot and think that the subconscious is able to detect indications of previous ditching or plowing of the soils that the conscious is unable to see, thereby crossing the rods subconsciously.  Just a theory!  "I wanna Believe"

jayj200:

--- Quote from: ayyon2157 on February 01, 2010, 06:43:55 pm ---hello BoBn:

Very closely related is the act of holding a piece of thread to which a needle is attached and asking it questions.  Tell it how you want it to respond (such as transcribing a circle or swinging back and forth for either "yes" or "no")

There are apparently "rules" as to what it will answer accurately and what it won't.  I can get lottery numbers all night long, but no winners.

use the numbers it does not chose
--- End quote ---

Lenabee:
wow, very interesting topic

BeeMaster2:
Lenabee,
During BeeFest 2019, Troutdog (Tom) did a class on dousing. It was extremely interesting. I use it to locate hive stands. I have also used it to find my lost iPhone when I had no idea and found it in the middle of my then 42 acre ranch. It worked. Without it I didn?t have a chance of finding it were we did in the middle of a brushy field.
Jim Altmiller

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on March 24, 2021, 08:30:02 am ---Lenabee,
During BeeFest 2019, Troutdog (Tom) did a class on dousing. It was extremely interesting. I use it to locate hive stands. I have also used it to find my lost iPhone when I had no idea and found it in the middle of my then 42 acre ranch. It worked. Without it I didn?t have a chance of finding it were we did in the middle of a brushy field.
Jim Altmiller

--- End quote ---

OK Jim, the cell phone find finally sold me......   Thanks. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version