MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > HUMOR IS A FUNNY THING

Easter Bunny

(1/1)

animal:
I was paying for my gas at a convenience store. Guy behind me was talking to another customer and making fun of Easter stuff. As I was turning to leave, he said something like, "have you ever heard of a rabbit laying eggs?".
I kept a completely straight face and said."Of course not. The bunny collects them from the multi-colored chickens he raises. That's why he has the basket. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"
His speechlessness and confused look was priceless. I kept the straight face and walked out.
Being old and not caring what strangers think about you can be fun. :grin:

Kathyp:
 :grin:

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: animal on March 30, 2024, 08:26:02 pm ---I was paying for my gas at a convenience store. Guy behind me was talking to another customer and making fun of Easter stuff. As I was turning to leave, he said something like, "have you ever heard of a rabbit laying eggs?".
I kept a completely straight face and said."Of course not. The bunny collects them from the multi-colored chickens he raises. That's why he has the basket. Didn't your mother teach you anything?"
His speechlessness and confused look was priceless. I kept the straight face and walked out.
Being old and not caring what strangers think about you can be fun. :grin:

--- End quote ---

Thanks!!! Still laughing !!!  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version