Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation  (Read 2060 times)

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 09:26:10 pm »
Ben,
I made a dipping chamber from 2-4 inch pieces of 4x4 1/4? thick steel tubing. I cut out the one side of each one and welded them together and welded on a bottom plate. I put them over a propane flame. It is tall enough to shake off the excess wax back into the tank. 
Jim Altmiller
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Jeff Horchot Method of Coating Plastic Foundation
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 11:59:38 pm »
Ben,
I made a dipping chamber from 2-4 inch pieces of 4x4 1/4? thick steel tubing. I cut out the one side of each one and welded them together and welded on a bottom plate. I put them over a propane flame. It is tall enough to shake off the excess wax back into the tank. 
Jim Altmiller

Yes, that sounds good Jim. It worked out well? Do you have a way to determine the temperature so that it does not reach to high?
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.