Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3  (Read 7917 times)

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
Modern Warfare 3
« on: December 07, 2011, 03:15:07 pm »
Anyone else playing it? Me and my sons did the 'Midnight Release' deal at Gamestop when it was released last month, but I havent got to play it much. It's pretty much the same as MW2 (same developer) with a few added perks, maps etc, but overall, still a cool game. I have to wait until the kids go to bed in order to get my playing time in-if I'm not fighting my eyelids to stay open. The bed calling me usually wins out.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 05:13:51 pm »
haven't tried it yet.  just finished Reach and can't decide what to play next.  have a couple of unfinished games going so i should do those first. 

can you play MW3 as a single player, or do you have to play online?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 09:44:57 am »

All I play is online multiplayer, but yeah it has a single player campaign. I'm pretty cheap when it comes to video games. The only ones that I like are the Call of Duty and Battlefield Series.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 12:47:22 pm »
thanks.  maybe i'll give that one a shot.  i know everyone loves it.  i like to play at my own pace and not die all the time  :-). 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 03:04:42 pm »
Dead Space is a pretty cool app on the I phone. Well worth the 7 bucks.  Graphics are awsome.
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 03:36:48 pm »
Droid X user  :-)

i have been playing Dead Space.  it's a fun game.  i like that kind of stuff.....

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 08:49:42 pm »
Droid X user  :-)

i have been playing Dead Space.  it's a fun game.  i like that kind of stuff.....

OMG! yet another thing we agree on!!!! the world just shifted on its Axis!!!   LMAO  2012 is arriving!
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Shanevrr

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 08:53:39 pm »
Anyone else playing it? Me and my sons did the 'Midnight Release' deal at Gamestop when it was released last month, but I havent got to play it much. It's pretty much the same as MW2 (same developer) with a few added perks, maps etc, but overall, still a cool game. I have to wait until the kids go to bed in order to get my playing time in-if I'm not fighting my eyelids to stay open. The bed calling me usually wins out.

do you play on pc? if so let me know, ill hook you up in a clan
www.Valleybeesupply.com
"A responsible beekeeper is a successful one"
Shane C.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:35:19 pm »
OMG! yet another thing we agree on!!!! the world just shifted on its Axis!!!   LMAO  2012 is arriving!

watch for the return of Nibiru   :shock:

i put it aside to play Farcry2 since i had rented that one. 

sorry for the HJ K9   :-*

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 07:28:33 am »

sorry for the HJ K9   :-*

Are you kidding me? HJ away. Anyone that can throw a reference to Nibiru into a conversation can take my posts where ever they want :)

Shanevrr..no I play on PS3. I got tired of constantly trying to keep my PC up to date on minimum requirements where game play didnt look like a slide show.

anything