Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: new bee in northwest ohio  (Read 1961 times)

Offline joe goble

• New Bee
new bee in northwest ohio
« on: August 02, 2008, 03:32:51 am »
hi my name is Joe i live in northwest Ohio. just getting started i have alot to learn about bee keeping and have learned a great deal from this site. is their any bee keepers on here from northwest Ohio if so i would like to meet up with you i could provide a hand if needed and i could also learn some more in the process thanks for the great site

Offline charlescfry

• New Bee
    • Fry Farms
Re: new bee in northwest ohio
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 09:30:19 am »
Yep, I am in NW Ohio (Seneca county) and have some experience. If you want to send me a private message on this board we can talk about meeting or helping one another outside of the general forum. Glad to almost-meet you!
==================================
Charles Fry
Amateur Farmer & Entremanure
Fry Farms, Ohio, USA

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: new bee in northwest ohio
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 11:03:21 am »
Joe, welcome to our forum.  This will be a place where you can spend lots of time and learn lots of stuff.  A place where you can tell us your tales and experiences, there will be many, we are an interested bunch of people and a friendly group too, you will see that.  Welcome, and have the most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything