Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My Jazzy Hummingbird Video - try to spot 11 or more at once  (Read 4514 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Thought I'd post this, I did it for a friend, I have a funny ending I'm gonna add to it just for him, I videoed him licking his fingers eating a burger and a smirky grin on his face - gonna add at the end a short clip of him doing that and the ending credit "A Taste like tiny chicken Productions" I'll get that link up when I get it done.

For now, here are the hummingbirds we feed at work. All these we figured hatched from thee mothers - we've spotted thirteen at once and set up a second feeder.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NJBeemaster?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/Xo5DWaLBqlc

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: My Jazzy Hummingbird Video - try to spot 11 or more at once
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 08:20:05 pm »
Great video, loved the music.   Was the feeder at the base?

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 08:32:38 pm »
yes about the Base. They fly from the far woods in the distant  area behind that numbered wall. We believe there is another hatching to come, so I can only image how many we'll have then - the females easily out number the males 3 to 1.

That music was a generic choice from amazon, but I always liked that B-movie 60's stuff, as in the 4D Man, Panic in Year Zero, etc..
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 10:22:13 pm »
I must be blind cause I never saw more than seven at one time. Guess I better get stronger glasses. Larry