MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > MOVIES

(1/7) > >>

Kathyp:
Didn't even know we had a movie section  :grin:

I don't go often to the theater, but since my granddaughter is working in one and can sign in a guest, hubby and I went to see 1917.

We really liked it.  It's worth watching on a big screen, so I can recommend coughing up the dollars for this one.

Ben Framed:

--- Quote from: kathyp on February 03, 2020, 12:50:05 pm ---Didn't even know we had a movie section  :grin:

I don't go often to the theater, but since my granddaughter is working in one and can sign in a guest, hubby and I went to see 1917.

We really liked it.  It's worth watching on a big screen, so I can recommend coughing up the dollars for this one.

--- End quote ---

I did not know about a movie section either lol . When I saw where others were posting here, I added my little 2 cents worth about my favorite movie Joseph. Thanks for the recommendation of 1917 Kathy
Phillip

Let me add, I can not tell you the last time we went to see a movie.  "Facing the Giants" was awesome! It seems Hollywood has left me behind. lol . However since you recommend 1917  we may check it out.

The15thMember:
Nice to know that movie was good.  My one sister LOVES Benedict Cumberbatch, so we would definitely be watching that eventually regardless of how good it was.   :cheesy:

Seeb:
I like Cumberbatch as well, thanks for the recommendation - I'll check it out

Kathyp:

--- Quote ---I like Cumberbatch as well,
--- End quote ---

I like him too, but don't be disappointed that his part in this movie is not big. It's a good part.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version