MEMBER & GUEST INTERACTION SECTION > THE 2ND AMENDMENT

Virginia Is For Lovers

(1/6) > >>

salvo:
Hi Folks,

You've heard about political efforts to legislate firearm laws in Virginia. If not, please click (or copy/paste) the link to a face book account by one Steve Huff.

https://www.facebook.com/steve.huff.9081?__tn__=%2CdCH-R-R&eid=ARDyiT5-9PQq7ZRNYGUXg5FuvVkd0USR5CG6DL_Xe5c_JE1rVKfEU2FLFdvYfDfu4YSxg3Es0-df0wT8&hc_ref=ART_hev0w7b-2AIha9HR_8Y5ZLG7u31XXKTE4RT9Jqp2PAUk2QdTL-nQPCMgHlpdQpQ&fref=nf

Also, please read this article:

https://dailysounder.com/national-guardsman-breaks-rank/?fbclid=IwAR2UHnXD3uqimDZ3rqL7guzWPL4WbyApz-FIRGkuoAEC8z3ixNPyZi6zwnc

If the Virginia legislators want to push this issue, it could get ugly.

And oh, by the way, plan on seeing the vast majority of the Virginia National Guard become Conscientious Objectors. It will be really hard for them to arrest cops and confiscate guns when none of them will carry the necessary arms to enforce said arrests and confiscations.

How do I know this? I am one of them and will be one of the first to lay down my gun and walk away.

Now,... what's Virginia's state motto? Something about lovers???

Nah! It's SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS.

I think it means BLANK YOU TYRANTS.

Sal

BeeMaster2:
Thank you for protecting the most important right we have in America.  Never forget that it protects all of our other rights.
Jim Altmiller
USN Retired

CoolBees:

--- Quote from: sawdstmakr on December 24, 2019, 11:03:45 am ---Thank you for protecting the most important right we have in America.  Never forget that it protects all of our other rights.
Jim Altmiller
USN Retired

--- End quote ---

X2.

Thank you for your service Jim - from one Navy Veteran to another.

Great post Sal.

Kathyp:
X 3 from one Navy veteran to the others   :wink:

iddee:
OH, NO. Gotta have an Army vet in here. 5 1/2 years U.S. Army, "nam included. Hello and Merry Christmas to all you vets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version