Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New to this site  (Read 315 times)

Offline Caashenb

• Brood
New to this site
« on: April 15, 2022, 02:27:27 pm »
I am second year beekeeper in central Louisiana and just ran across this site. I am pretty much teaching myself by doing and following a couple of forums since they local bee club here folded and I have not made a connection with any other beekeepers in this area.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: New to this site
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 02:38:39 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster Caashenb! Learning, along with sharing what we have learned, is our pleasure. You will find a range of beekeepers here with a range of experience, from beginner to professional. If you have a question, don?t hesitate to fire away.

Phillip
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 03:10:27 pm »
Welcome to BeeMaster.
Jim Altmiller

Offline The15thMember

• Global Moderator
  • Super Bee
  • Traveler of the Multiverse, Seeker of Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 04:56:29 pm »
Welcome to Beemaster, Caashenb!  :happy:  I have never been a member of a local club or had a mentor, and, thanks to this forum, learning on my own has been great for me.  But I don't know what I'd do without everyone here.  Any question you have or problem you encounter, someone should have an answer or be able to help.  :beemaster: 
I come from under the hill, and under the hills and over the hills my paths led.  And through the air, I am she that walks unseen.

Offline cao

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 09:25:03 pm »
welcome  :happy:

Offline microage97

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 03:33:11 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

Dave