Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Mis-Information According to the 'folks' 'in charge' Or Ternary In Reality?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
Fox news: Left.
Joe Rogan, Dennis Praeger, Dave Rubin etc.: Left but open minded and willing to talk to both sides and hear their views.
CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NYT, WP, BG, USA Today: Far Left working directly for the Democratic party.
PBS, NPR: Tax payer funded far left propaganda for the Democratic party.

The only conservative newspaper seems to be the New York Post.
The only right wing news at all is independent web based broadcasts like project Veritas or Glenn Beck or the Federalist etc.

The Babylon Bee has the problem that the left is SO ridiculous that it's hard to come up with any satire that is more absurd than they are...  It is virtually impossible.  As fast as they make fun with something too absurd to consider believable, the next day the left actually does it...

My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman

Online Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Fox news: Left.
Joe Rogan, Dennis Praeger, Dave Rubin etc.: Left but open minded and willing to talk to both sides and hear their views.
CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NYT, WP, BG, USA Today: Far Left working directly for the Democratic party.
PBS, NPR: Tax payer funded far left propaganda for the Democratic party.

The only conservative newspaper seems to be the New York Post.
The only right wing news at all is independent web based broadcasts like project Veritas or Glenn Beck or the Federalist etc.

The Babylon Bee has the problem that the left is SO ridiculous that it's hard to come up with any satire that is more absurd than they are...  It is virtually impossible.  As fast as they make fun with something too absurd to consider believable, the next day the left actually does it...

You might add OAN, Fair but cut off..
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
There are other right wing web based news sites, I didn't try to make a complete list.  There is also the Epoch Times as far as newspapers.  They always cite their sources and try to be even handed in their presentation of any topic, though they pick their topics (as do all journalists) to support their views which tend toward the right.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
There is also the Epoch Times as far as newspapers.

What I like about them is that they cover things that others seem to skip over. 
There is no week nor day nor hour when tyranny may not enter upon this country, if the people lose their roughness and spirit of defiance.? --Walt Whitman