ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OTHER INSECTS BOTH GOOD AND BAD FOR THE GARDEN

Parasitic ant's!

<< < (2/5) > >>

beemaster:
Well Jerry:

You find a better place, I'll move them. Until then, The ADMIN GUY says this will have to do. Hope that satisfies your quirey. Sincerely and happy freakin' Holidays - love always Beemaztah  :evil:

Jerrymac:
 :-D

Cindi:

--- Quote from: Jerrymac on December 18, 2006, 10:42:52 pm ---OK I will protest. How does  "Parasitic ant's!"  have anything to do with
"GENERAL BEEKEEPING - MAIN POSTING FORUM"  :?  :?

--- End quote ---

Jerry, I honestly think that we just get lost in our thoughts and the posts.  Will try to help to keep the post forums cleaner of irrelevant posts in each of the forums.  It just happens.  Sorry, this was not an intentional thing by anyone I'm sure.  Don't worry, it will be OK.  Great day.  Cindi

Jerrymac:
No Cindi I was bugging the Beemaster about moving this from the coffee house to this forum about bees when it has nothing to do with bees.

Just messing with him.

Cindi:
Ha Jerry, no wonder he told you to have a nice freakin' Christmas.  You must be good comrades, awesome, he sounds like a fantastical man.  Great day. Cindi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version