Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Good back Up ! !  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Geoff

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
Good back Up ! !
« on: September 02, 2021, 10:34:39 pm »
Einstein is scheduled to speak at an important science conference. On the way there, he tells his driver who happens to look a bit like him: ?I?m sick of all these conferences. I always say the same things over and over!

The driver agrees: ?You?re right. As your driver, I attended all of them, and even though I don?t know anything about science, I could give the talk in your place.?

?That?s a great idea!? says Einstein. ?Let?s switch places then!?

So they switch clothes and as soon as they arrive, the driver dressed as Einstein goes onstage and starts giving the usual speech, while the real Einstein, dressed as the car driver, attends it.

But in the crowd, there is one scientist who wants to impress everyone and thinks of a very difficult question to ask Einstein, hoping he won?t be able to respond. So this guy stands up and interrupts the conference by posing his very difficult question. The entire room is silent, with the audience holding their breath, waiting for the response.

The driver looks at him, dead in the eye, and says:

?Sir, your question is so easy that I?m going to let my driver answer it for me.?

Local Area Network in Australia - the LAN down under.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Good back Up ! !
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 10:37:56 pm »
 :grin:
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 08:36:44 am »
 :happy:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 12:33:52 pm »
This one reminds me of the one put out BY Jerry Clower "The chauffeur"  :grin:

Geoff you are always coming up with some funny stuff. I suppose one of the funniest things I have ever heard is the one you posted here some time back "Only in Oz" You told it so well that it painted a clear picture! I can still, in my minds eye see that goat coming crashing through the bush, diving in that hole head first, going 100 miles a hour lol!!!

Adding "one for you one for me"  By BeeMaster2 is right up there with it! Good clean jokes always seem to be the funniest.   :grin:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:00:16 pm by Ben Framed »
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline gww

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2021, 12:01:41 pm »
ben
Good clean jokes always seem to be the funniest
You mean like what happened to the guy that farted in church?
He ended up sitting in his own pew.
Cheers
gww

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2021, 12:24:11 pm »
 :shocked: Goodness Gww, That would be bad enough to have happen anywhere, let alone church!  :grin: :wink:

PS That joke was not very clean considering his drawers situation!  :cheesy: