Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coup Exposed: Gen. Flynn Case Ordered Dismissed  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Coup Exposed: Gen. Flynn Case Ordered Dismissed
« on: June 24, 2020, 01:57:28 pm »
For what good it will do, if any, here it is....... 
May God Bless General Flynn. As justice is finally beginning to be served in his case.

Liberty, a precious commodity guaranteed by our Constitution, yet ignored by weak politicians on both sides of the isle, which swore to uphold and protect that same Constitution. Shame on all of the back turners to our Constitution, which when followed, guarantees Liberty and Justice for "All Americans".....

From the Liberty Report

CC For the hearing impaired
https://youtu.be/roGNnU5Lzxw
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 02:28:01 pm by Ben Framed »
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Offline Ben Framed

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
  • Mississippi Zone 7
Re: Coup Exposed: Gen. Flynn Case Ordered Dismissed
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 10:58:05 am »
Now that we know for certain General Flynn was a political hit, have you ever ask yourself, why was it so important that the left take down Michale Flynn? Why was General Flynn marked with a giant political target on his back?  Hum
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.