Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Rude question: how much can be made on You Tube?  (Read 5015 times)

Offline Dallasbeek

• Super Bee
Rude question: how much can be made on You Tube?
« on: August 21, 2018, 02:36:50 pm »
I have some ideas that I could share with others, including some beekeeping practices and some things to do with swinmming pools.  I've heard some people make good money from YouTube videos, but nothing concrete.  Is it really worthwhile to get something like a GoPro to produce these things?  By the way, some of the videos I see on YouTube feature adults, but seem to have been produced by third graders, and the adults on some of them communicate about as well as third graders, so I can't imagine it's all that hard to do.
"Liberty lives in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no laws, no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand, 1944

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Rude question: how much can be made on You Tube?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 05:46:40 pm »
Dallas,
PM JPThebeeman. He has his own You tube site. He has lots of bee removal videos on it.
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 09:11:26 am »
If you get hundreds of thousands of views you can get monetized and maybe make some money.  I don't think a beekeeping video will get that.  You'll be lucky to get 50,000 views.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 09:45:41 pm »
I had one video with a runaway diesel.   I received one payment of 8 dollars and some odd cents,but nothing since.