MEMBER BULLETIN BOARD > VIDEO, VOICE and TEXT CHAT HERE.

VIDEO CHAT has become the RAGE at BEEMASTER FORUMS - Let's Talk!

<< < (3/3)

annette:
I love you John and thank you for the beeforum.

Annette

beemaster:
Thanks Annette :) Thank was so kind of you!!

Here is a link for 5 cams (maybe 8 by tomight) all on one page, you will see a member EACH TIME they log inn to their cam account - We had 5 cams running tonight and will have 8 very soon. I'm trying to find a perfect number of cams per page, then compile that many cams on a page and keep adding pages.

I know soon members will be adding HOW TO VIDEO that they have done. I want to add hundreds of beekeeping videos to the ON-DEMAND CHANNEL or streaming part of that same channel, having REAL MEMBER building and showing us their secrets and skills.

It will be cool, we are just starting to think of the possibility. What will be a given, we will have the best content on the web for beekeepers, imagine videos on everything about beekeeping and all on demand!

Thanks again,

John

johnny076:
Hi everyone!

It is a very good sample of Video Chat application, with all its features. It's a light application with heavy stuffs.

To improve it, I recommend download the open source video voice conference application on www,vmukti,com site, study it up and get the positive things like unlimited cameras for unlimited users. I think it could get better  :-D

It does not lose anything to try it because is free.

Thanks,
Johnny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version