ALMOST BEEKEEPING - RELATED TOPICS > OTHER INSECTS BOTH GOOD AND BAD FOR THE GARDEN

Spider disguised

(1/4) > >>

abejaruco:
Watering my autumnal potatoes I saw this spider disguised as octopus or perhaps going to a costume party.

It is taking care of the descendants.

Understudy:
That is an awesome looking spider.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

Cindi:
Abejaruco!!!  You have gotta be kidding!!!  YOu see the weirdest things.  Now what on earth is going on with this spider?  At first I thought it was two together, and then I thought it was indeed only one in the second picture.  You said it is taking care of is descendents. 

Is that a pack of babies or something on its back?  A baby bag?  What....did you get a chance to look really closely at this spider to see what on earth it is up to?  I am intrigued!!!  I see a snail in your second picture too, hiding off to the side  :)

Regardless, that is one cool picture, spiders are another love of mine.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day on this great earth.  Cindi

abejaruco:
I t is a single spider. The descendants are the eggsack that she carries under the abdomen. When she feels that is being observed, takes the eggsack under her head.

Cindi:
Abejaruco, I still think this spider is one of the weirdest ones I have ever seen.  I like how it looks like it has a total different part of its body sitting on top of its body, too hard to describe, but:  what a sight.  Have this wonderful and great day in this beautiful place on earth.  Cindi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version